DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

It's cool to see how much you guys are really enjoying putting this tank together. It looks almost stress free, but anyone here knows that is probably not the case,

Keep up the smiles it seems like you have great friends helping you out.

Don't stop with the pics...many of us, including me, live our dreams thru your build.

Good luck!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15681890#post15681890 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by flying_dutchman
Looks amazing, Do you have a FTS? And is this all the rock or are you adding more tomorrow?
Keep the pics coming!

No FTS yet. I will take some soon.
We need minimum two more times to finish the aquascape.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15682043#post15682043 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Oldtimer
Every time I read this thread, I get more excited about getting my 240 gal display/500 gal system going... just a few more months and $$$$'s to go! I have a lot in common with your setup in terms of equipment and philosphy. Your system is a wealth of inspiration. I can't wait to visit it one day. I promise to bring some fine wine! I just finished a nice bottle of Argentinean Malbec. Yumm! Keep up the great work. I'm sure one day in the future we'll all be reading about this system in a yet to be published book.

Oldtimer. Thanks.
Look forward to seeing your new tank.
Speaking of fine wine, can you visit me sooner.:p

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15682022#post15682022 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tom obrecht
LOVE the pillars in the rock scape! I went from checking this thread 2-3 times a day to hourly!:lol: Simply amazing!

Tom. These guys are crazy.
Those pillars are so heavy. I don't know how can they put them up in shape.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15682768#post15682768 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cloakerpoked
What's truly amazing to me is how people can do this and not scratch the dickens out of their acrylic. Very meticulously I suppose...a virtue which is still under construction in my house...

cloakerpoked. Thanks.
If they scratch the acrylic, I may have to kill them.:lol:

Re: When I win the Lottery!!!

Re: When I win the Lottery!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15682839#post15682839 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kalied20
I am going to call you and your team there to build me a tank. As soon as I win the lottery. THis is one of the best planned out builds I have seen ever.

Okay, I wish you win the lottery soon.;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15682907#post15682907 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Blue corner
Really exicting, it's comming our every day drug, your thread making us dreaming and dreaming.
You nearly archieve the perfection in the hobby on every term: tank, design and technical.
I guess it will be the same with the comming live stock.
Congratulation.

Pascal. Thank you.
I feel so lucky to know these guys.
If not, I won't be able to complete this project for sure.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15683039#post15683039 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by npsfanatic
It's cool to see how much you guys are really enjoying putting this tank together. It looks almost stress free, but anyone here knows that is probably not the case,

Keep up the smiles it seems like you have great friends helping you out.

Don't stop with the pics...many of us, including me, live our dreams thru your build.

Good luck!!!!

Roger that.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15683212#post15683212 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by elijaher
I see that you have quailfy scuba driver's. How many that are helping you put your outstanding system together?

You mean people who do the aquascape?
If so, there are five of them.

this is just inspirational stuf! thats all i can say. keep up the good work its amazing cnt wait to see more. everyday i check out this thread....

I mean people yes. Are going to add more rocks later? How much so if you are. Such small amount of rocks. Will you be added frags? I assume you will be empty your current tank to this such lovely tank. It really be fun to add frags and see it grow something nice.

What is the total weight of the rocks,so the egg crate is to move the rocks is it.That's a good idea.

Hope by the time I reach there your corals will be laid

Ching, my compliments. Never seen a perfect setup like this. Looking at your previous tank the livestock will add to that even more.

Good luck with the further build, and I hope I can visit someday.

Leonardo

Can't wait to see the next episode, give me some time to get more pop corn ! :D You must be very happy to see the serious stuff starting.

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

Hi Ching,

How sturdy are the rock structures? You mentioned they risk toppling over without water in the tank: Is that because the bonding between rocks had not cured? I'm wondering if the structures will be sturdy enough when your wave boxes are turned on.

Thanks for the great pictures and regular updates!

-James

HI Ching, about the prodibio products, did u mix both bioptim and biodigest together before you pour them into the tank or you separate them (pour biodigest 1st follow by bioptim) and pour into your tank?

By the way, nice setup and gorgeous tank over there! One day, I shall plan to visit BKK as well as visit your gorgeous tank =) Thanks for sharing all your tank info and pics with us.

Regards,
John

Hi Ching,

Your patience at answering each and every question given to you by all of us is really outstanding. I thank you for letting us share the build of this tank with you. For me, the most exciting part has always been the build and watching this one is amazing.

Thanks,

Jason

Back