FS: Lots of SPS for sale!

AdamAquatic

So I finally setup my dream tank and the HOA found out. Because I live on the top floor everyone is in a panic, so now I have to break everything down. FML.... :sad1:

Here is a list and a few pictures of what I have. I apologize for the bad quality, but I don't have any filters to show off the colors. For the sake of simplicity and my sanity, I'd prefer to sell to one buyer so please PM any offers. In all there are 37 frags all mounted on black Ecotech plugs.

Orange montipora digitata x 2 (branching)
Purple montipora digitata (branching)
Green montipora digitata x 2 (branching)
Green microlados
Blue microlados
Blue slimer x 2
ORA Pink Setosa x 2
ORA Red Planet
ORA Miami Orchid
Shortcake
Green Tort x 2
Purple stylo x 2
Sunset Montipora
Green plating montipora x 2
Unknown 1 Mint
Unknown 2 Blue/green x 2
Unknown 3 Frog skin
Pink millepora
Yellow millepora

Meteor strike cyphastrea
Acan colony
Red goni

Superman shroom X 3
Orange rim superman / rainbow shroom
Unknown Shroom

Attachments

• IMG_1879.JPG
    IMG_1879.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1880.JPG
    IMG_1880.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1882.JPG
    IMG_1882.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
Where are you located, fyi, they will take this post down if you dont give a price. GLWS

Whoops! I'm in Clearwater. I'd like to get $400, but if nobody grabs them, I'll take the next best offer.

Not sure how to edit my original post...

Not sure I believe how this whole thing is going down....
Looks to me like you are trying to sell a frag pack. You are a brand new member with 2 posts. What about all your other stuff that should be for sale if you are having to break down a tank.... Hmmmm seems fishy(or not since you have no fish for sale).
Do you have a picture of your whole setup?

Just wondering....

Not sure I believe how this whole thing is going down....
Looks to me like you are trying to sell a frag pack. You are a brand new member with 2 posts. What about all your other stuff that should be for sale if you are having to break down a tank.... Hmmmm seems fishy(or not since you have no fish for sale).
Do you have a picture of your whole setup?

Just wondering....

I agree but want going to call him out but since u do . Lol they r all the corals on a frag rack instead of in the display on rocks

Yeah, I understand. I thought it would be best to sell off in stages since I can't get rid of anything until all of the livestock is gone. Corals first, fish and other livestock, then equipment. I might be keeping the tank and stand for a vivarium though. Anyway, here's the rest of my stuff.

Please note that I won't have an accurate count of my cleanup crew until the rest of the livestock is gone.

Livestock:

Radiant wrasse (needs sand)
Yellow wrasse (needs sand)
Medium blue chromis x 2
Blue Saphire Damsel
Cleaner Shrimp

Cleanup crew:

Tonga snails
Truchus snails
Emerald green crabs
Blue leg hermits

Gear:

Marineland 93gal cube with cherrywood stand
XR30w Pro with wide angel lenses x 2
Mp40wQD x 2
Aquamaxx Cones Co-1
Aquamaxx S-nano calcium reactor x 2
Carbon Doser (electric co2 regulator)
20lb co2 tank - full
15lb co2 tank - empty
10lb co2 tank - empty
5 gallon reservoir (tall and slim)

Yes, all the frags are on the rack. However, there are a few small pieces still lurking on the rocks which I will glue to a plug. Here's a quick shot of the tank.

Attachments

• IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
If you own the place its not their business. A fish tank is no differet than a hot water heater.
If you rent you are screwed.

If you own the place its not their business. A fish tank is no differet than a hot water heater.
If you rent you are screwed.

We rent. This whole thing sucks even harder because we're stuck here for a few years, but not long enough to justify buying a house.

How much for the XR30w Pro ?

The xr30 pros with wide angle lenses (I still have the originals too) are $400 each. I can't sell them until the livestock is gone though.

You should try to set up a booth at the frag swap! just bring a cooler and post up in the corner...Ha! GLWS~

pretty sure if you don't list prices, the mods will take your post down.

Thanks for that. Right now the only things for sale are the coral. I'm still trying to figure out how to edit the original post so hopefully I'll get it figured out before the delete anything.

Back