FT/FS - Blue Hippo Tang

Alex1524

Hi All,

I have a 3-4" Blue Hippo Tang I am looking to trade mainly for Torch, Frogspawn, or Hammer corals. Also may be interested in Zoas/GSP but mainly the Euphyllia corals I just mentioned. I prefer to trade but will also take cash. Looking to get $60. I've had this tang for about 4 years now maybe? He's been in several tanks during several moves so he's definitely healthy, no Ick, eats everything in sight, etc. I need to get rid of him because he's getting too big in the tank he's in and prefer him to go to a good home with lots of space so he can enjoy life!

I only have the below picture right now but will take one when the white lights come on later today when I get home from work.

If you have any questions please let me know. Just as an FYI he's shy sometimes and likes to hide so it will definitely be a challenge to get him out so bear with me and give me some time as I'll probably have to do a big water change and get him out that way.

Thanks!

Pending sale. I can't catch the little guy. I'm going to have to take the time and remove all my rock =-/

Back