Gauging Interest - FUPA Spring/Summer Shenanigans

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
I've had allot of them through the years. Always go back to a cheap Macanudo lol. Went to a good trade show at Foxwoods one year. Left with tons of swag

I can appreciate the cofee and Stogie sir.... I tend to do this one myself on nice afternoon post work. Sometimes with a splash of deliciousness lol. I dont have particular taste for any dailys but I recently recevied a shipment from cuba(GTMO Bay)(not real cubans) from the wife thinking they were real but they were surprisingly smooth with very subtle notes. Nothing over powering but absolutely hits the spot for a daily. Cuban Rounds i believe is the name. I typically reach for the Monte's in different varieties when i head to the shops, but course im always open to taste new Stogies.

Damn my bad, totally derailed the thread lol.... may need to start a new thread for Whiskey/Stogies.

I can appreciate the cofee and Stogie sir.... I tend to do this one myself on nice afternoon post work. Sometimes with a splash of deliciousness lol. I dont have particular taste for any dailys but I recently recevied a shipment from cuba(GTMO Bay)(not real cubans) from the wife thinking they were real but they were surprisingly smooth with very subtle notes. Nothing over powering but absolutely hits the spot for a daily. Cuban Rounds i believe is the name. I typically reach for the Monte's in different varieties when i head to the shops, but course im always open to taste new Stogies.

Damn my bad, totally derailed the thread lol.... may need to start a new thread for Whiskey/Stogies.

If you enjoyed it, that's all you can ask really. There are a lot of great values out there, we could have a whole thread on just that alone! PM if you want a list of my recommendations :) Pat - nothing wrong with Macanudos if you enjoy them! PS. Cigarbid is the devil.

Well if we can derail on the Cigar subject - Here is my list of must try (reasonably priced - sub $10) stoogies.

Aging Room F55 Quattro Vibrato
My Father's Flor De Las Antillies (FDLA)
AJ Fernandez's San Lotano Oval Robusto
Nat Sherman Timeless
Drew Estate Nica Rustica - Awesome after a big meat filled meal
La Jugada Habano
Espinosa Habano

This made me laugh

That site is the devil - do not visit it if you are into Cigars. It's like watching a JFOX live auction, but at half the posted live sale price with an actual - real - chance of winning something!

Joe, how could you man..... wife is gonna kill me when she sees packages. I am always on Cigars international, or locally since i like to see what im buying. But Cigarbid.... why not try a few different ones.

Sigh..... lol

Ill stop by the shop and see if i can find any of those you mentioned.

That site is the devil - do not visit it if you are into Cigars. It's like watching a JFOX live auction, but at half the posted live sale price with an actual - real - chance of winning something!

Too late..... You suck, thanks.

Joe, how could you man..... wife is gonna kill me when she sees packages. I am always on Cigars international, or locally since i like to see what im buying. But Cigarbid.... why not try a few different ones.

Sigh..... lol

Ill stop by the shop and see if i can find any of those you mentioned.

Stop by my house and you'll get some of them and corals :)

Back