GHL Doser 2 Owners Club

You have to be on the doser wifi connection. The doser has a built in wifi base. Can do everything from the phone app really.

Right out of the box, you can control it from a smartphone or tablet.

1. Just search for available wifi networks and select GHL Doser-2.
2. Open the app
3. Create a new connection and enter into the Host box, 10.10.100.254

I am about to install my GHL doser 2 i have had laying around for a months., I do not want to miss anything.
What do I need to do at this point?
I am looking under support/downloads and I do not see a new firmware.
I am guessing firmware should be first.

Is the new manual there? Which is it? or do I need to email support?
Again if there is a new manual why is it not up under downloads.

Firmware updates for PAB devices are bundled with GHL Control Center releases, example.. Latest version of GCC is 1.0.8.2 and Doser 2 firmware is 1.17.

Best action would be to download the latest GCC, firmwares after.

The manual seems to be there within the Downloads section, but it looks to be missing pages when you view the manual. Try contacting support and I may do the same.

Firmware updates for PAB devices are bundled with GHL Control Center releases, example.. Latest version of GCC is 1.0.8.2 and Doser 2 firmware is 1.17.

Best action would be to download the latest GCC, firmwares after.

The manual seems to be there within the Downloads section, but it looks to be missing pages when you view the manual. Try contacting support and I may do the same.

Thank you. I emailed them and got a manual.
Yea the one on the download site has less pages than the quick start guide.
Support responded really fast.

I downloaded mine last night and worked great.

My issue is now, the iOS app GHL control does not work when I'm away from home. It works fine when I'm at the house, but outside of my house it dosnt. I installed the doser2 to my home internet so I could use the myghl function as well. It tells me the connection couldn't be established. Anybody else with this issue, or had this issue but resolved it?

Maybe I missed it but is there a downloadable control center for a mac?

No Mac Version. I use virtualbox , with a windows image, but good. Only thing you can't do on a virtualbox from mac is the firmware updates for the Doser 2. Took me 2 days of monkeying with it to figure that out.

My issue is now, the iOS app GHL control does not work when I'm away from home. It works fine when I'm at the house, but outside of my house it dosnt. I installed the doser2 to my home internet so I could use the myghl function as well. It tells me the connection couldn't be established. Anybody else with this issue, or had this issue but resolved it?
It only works with the Wifi base station in the Ghl doser. At least in the stand alone version you have to go to your wifi settings and select the GHL doser Wifi then launch the app and tap on the doser to connect to it. It doesn't have a remote function.

The smartphone app can be used when you are within your Wifi network range. As soon as you step out of your network range, you can still access the doser using myGHL from your web browser.

In order to setup myGHL, you have to create an account on myghl.com and add your device's "myGHL-ID" to your account. Once you've done that, you will need to enter a verification code in myGHL which is generated in GHL Control Center. After the device has been added, you can log into your account from any web browser and control your doser.

I recently purchased a GHL Doser 2. I downloaded the Ghl control app to my iPad and everything went fine. I noticed that although I calibrated 5ml per dose of ALK and it shows 5ml on the dosing schedule it only subtracts 4ml off of the screen where it shows the container and how much liquid is left. Is this a known problem with this app? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm currently using the older model GHL doser. My screen is just about shot and I want to upgrade to the new wifi version. Is it compatible with android system?

Back