Giesemann Lighting Club.

The big white clip goes into the Giesemann ballast. Not sure if they have an adapter Coralvue has one for their ballast but I am not sure about a SS ballast. It should be three wires just match the colors, you can remove the screws and look into the clip to see which color the wires are.

The big white clip goes into the Giesemann ballast. Not sure if they have an adapter Coralvue has one for their ballast but I am not sure about a SS ballast. It should be three wires just match the colors, you can remove the screws and look into the clip to see which color the wires are.

Thanks. I will check it this weekend.

Yes, you can use any MH ballast with the Giesemann fixtures. Feel free to email me with any questions concerning the Giesemann product line.

Chris
chris@coralvue.com

Another question, so m any choice for the SE (single mogul) bulbs like Radiumand more but not many for the DE, anyway I can change the Reflector and DE sockets to SE reflector and socket in the Geisemann Infinity?

Thanks

Another question, so m any choice for the SE (single mogul) bulbs like Radiumand more but not many for the DE, anyway I can change the Reflector and DE sockets to SE reflector and socket in the Geisemann Infinity?

Thanks

I don't believe there is enough space in the fixture to convert from DE to Mogul.

Chris

Finally got my Infiniti running today (Thanks to Chris from Coralvue!). I have the megachrome coral and find it somewhat yellow. How long is the burn time? Will it turn more blue??

hello guys i am thinking about getting a giesemann spectra 48 inch fixture. the light is going over a 190 gallon tank that the dimensions are 60 by 27 by 27. my main concern is how bad will my heat issue be. the tank is in my office and the size on the office is 10 feet by 11 feet. I just dont want to roast the room up like crazy thank you very much

I just got myself a used 8mo old geissman Infiniti. Original owner changed out the t5s for reefbrites blue LEDs. Thoughts?

nwTnHhl.jpg

I don't like that move. The t5's add to the overall coverage of the giesemann, The original should have added the reefbrites to the outside of the fixture, along with the t5's. If possible I would put t5 back in there.

Finally got my Infiniti running today (Thanks to Chris from Coralvue!). I have the megachrome coral and find it somewhat yellow. How long is the burn time? Will it turn more blue??

It will go a crisp white mate. Give it 3-4 weeks

You won't get the fluorescence in LPS but SPS look awesome under it

I've used the Megachrome Coral in the past but felt it was slightly too yellow and had to use a couple of Actinic+ to get the look I was after. I'm hoping that the Crystal with its 17000K colour temp means that I don't need the extra blues on permanently.

I am going to do the same next bulb change

I run 4 super blues with the coral lamp which give perfect colour but want to try a bluer MH and put some white T5s in.

What's the gun MH 250wde everyone's using? I am worried about losing par going bluer as the Giesemann coral is a beast!

It's difficult finding PAR readings as the Crystal was introduced towards the end of MH's hayday and so I imagine that not too many people were interested in testing it. I did find some Lumens figures for both the Megachrome Coral and the Crystal which may give an idea of comaparitive output. Both bulbs are claimed by the manufacturer to output circa 13,000 lumens

Back