Help!!!! Ick

HASTINGSRJ

I need some kick ick, I will pay cash to whoever has some that I can buy! Or anything similar that I can use to where I dont have to separate my coarls from my tank! 08043399393 is my cell 910-805-3712 is my magic jack. If anyone has anything I will drive to you, and I will replace whatever I buy from you. Thank you

Rob

Ick

Ick

I think I might have something for you. When I get home I will email you and let you know. I normally get home around 1800 or 1830. My home number is 050-7522-9650. My name is Clive.

Ick

Ick

Hastingsrj, sorry my friend I totally forgot. Did you get any assistance from 2t2_crash? Call me instead that is much better. My home number is 050-7522-9650. I am so sorry..

Ick

Ick

I have a brand new bottle of Kordon Ich attack. If you want it just call and let me know. We can make arrangement then.

Thank you, but its already too late. The meds that I bought didnt work, lost all of my fish. All of my corals are still thriving and my cleaner shrmip. I am going to let my tank cycle for 3 or 4 weeks then start again.

Ick

Ick

I am really sorry to hear about that. I hope everything turn out much better this time around.:sad1:

Back