Hentz 60 SPS Dominant Tank

Just picked up one of my all-time favorite pieces! GARF Bonsai Acropora.

My tank's have always been a hit or miss... Mostly a miss... So this being a very very healthy colony, I'm praying and crossing my fingers it does well in my tank!

Just picked up one of my all-time favorite pieces! GARF Bonsai Acropora.

My tank's have always been a hit or miss... Mostly a miss... So this being a very very healthy colony, I'm praying and crossing my fingers it does well in my tank!

Nice colony! I have a GARF as well, but its mostly still that "cream" color that that the base gets. I didn't realize that you are in Vegas, thats like 1 day Ground shipping from here! Sounds like some trading is in order!

Nice colony! I have a GARF as well, but its mostly still that "cream" color that that the base gets. I didn't realize that you are in Vegas, thats like 1 day Ground shipping from here! Sounds like some trading is in order!

Oh yeah, we will definitely have to set something up sir! We're too close to not trade lol.

A very respectable gentleman is selling his tank locally for $1500.. It includes; two radion G2's with a 24 inch ATI 6 bulb fixture, stand, sump, Danner pump, octopus skimmer, small chiller, calcium reactor, reef link, Maxspect gyre, Vortech MP40, live rock, and more I believe.

Tank is a rimless 100 gallon, 48x24x20 with a nice big stand.. It's so tempting to buy. I wouldn't need some things and I'd sell what I didn't need, but what a sick tank that would be..

Decisions.. Do I upgrade or keep my tank that is 4 months away from being a year old? I've never gone bigger than 75, I'd be able to have a calcium reactor which is nice.. Idk.. What do you guys think?!

My two Rainbow Millepora. Using my Kessil 350 100% Blue and my gel filter! Colony is s Pink/Green and the frag on the right is Orange/Green

Got some PAR measurements today. Running an ATI 6x39 SunPower with a Kessil 350 70% Blue, 30% White hanging in the front of the tank, inwards. ATI is sitting 13" off the water and the Kessil is sitting 7.5" off the water.

Do you have a similar chart for the old lighting setup? I always love seeing these, but more importantly seeing before and after graphics/charts.

I finally got to enjoy my vacation! Went off to San Francisco, CA. I ate a lot, drank a lot, and played tourist. I live in a place where tourism is high from all over and I spend my time taking care of tourists in an up-scale restaurant here in Las Vega on the Strip. So it was very nice, weird, but very nice spending my time on the other end of the spectrum, enjoying myself.

Being a foodie and a mixed drink / beer lover, I can honestly say I didn't have one bad meal or drink. Ate out all over, tried new and different things and was just continuously blown away by the food!

My girlfriend and I even rode the Tandem (two seater bike). Awkward and and hard(ish) to balance with two people, it eventually became easy. We rode all the way from San Francisco to Sausalito, over the bridge. It was about a 7 mile trip, though going up and down hills was a tough one, thank gosh we're fit! Definitely was nice to get active as well. I usually hit the gym 4-5 days a week and we both had felt lazy after drinking and eating so much lol.

Anyways, we finally got to go to the place I really wanted to check out.. Academy of Sciences! Saw everything from the Rain Forrest, to the swamp, freshwater fish, land animals, snakes, bugs... Cool... Then we got to the 200,000 reef... WOW!!! I was just in love. My poor girlfriend had to hear me blab about all the different kind of species and inhabitants in the reef tanks. I was just in heaven!! It seriously made me went to order a large tank right there and then and get started lol. So enough of my talking and more of the pictures I got. If you notice, these are only the aquarium pictures. The rest weren't as interesting.... :p

Nice! I'm glad you brought along a personal photographer.
you guys make a cute couple.
Gorgeous part of the world and cool aquarium!

Nice pics and looks like a great trip!

The aquarium is at the San Fran Academy of Science? I'll have to look it up for my trip there later this year. Also if you're Mr. Good Food I'll have to give you a shout next time I drop by LV and get some tips. Last time I stopped by Lotus of Siam and Fireflies (I know, off the strip so don't exist) but there is some excellent food to be had in LV....

Nice pics and looks like a great trip!

The aquarium is at the San Fran Academy of Science? I'll have to look it up for my trip there later this year. Also if you're Mr. Good Food I'll have to give you a shout next time I drop by LV and get some tips. Last time I stopped by Lotus of Siam and Fireflies (I know, off the strip so don't exist) but there is some excellent food to be had in LV....

Nice! I'm glad you brought along a personal photographer.
you guys make a cute couple.
Gorgeous part of the world and cool aquarium!

Thanks guys!!

The Aquarium is sooo sick. It's mind blowing how big it is!

@ReefWreak You should go man, its so cool there. You get lost in lala land lmao. Fireflies is good! I like their food. Unfortunately they had a salmonella out-break and only one location exists now. But trust me, our Health District is incredibly strict so they're highly up-to-par. Also stop by my restaurant man! Public House inside the Venetian. We have 250+ beers, 300+ wines, and a huge selection of cocktails including our very own. Also the food is to die for haha. But forsure, let me know and I'll shoot some good places at you!

Haven't really posted a FTS in a minute, so here it is! Just did a stone change with my ZEOvit reactor. Was a little overdue but I waited until I got back from vacation to change them. Also bought some potassium from Brightwell today. The little bottles of potassium from KZ just doesn't add up with the price. So I got 80,000ppm worth!

Nice fts.
Is that a pink pirds nest centre stage? It's so spiky!
What the yellow, to the upper right of centre?

Nice fts.
Is that a pink pirds nest centre stage? It's so spiky!
What the yellow, to the upper right of centre?

Thanks man!

It's actually a Red Dragon! The same exact colony is in my buddies tank also, it's a deep red with white tips. I'd say the ZEOvit makes it that bright pink. There are times when it's literally hot pink lol.

That is a Green Slimer, though I guess not your typical one? It does get extremely slimey so I'd say it's in that ball park. Though I am in the market for a nice little classic Green Slimer colony

Back