How Bout Them Blues!!!

rams

ramtheory
Now the the tides have turned against NBC and the Blues are the talk of Hockey Nation! I felt a better title was needed to discuss our team. ( hold that hawks fan head under the water of the scum pond they play on during the winter for just a bit longer ).

How bout them BLUES!!! I've been dogging certain players all year. But man Craig "The Chief" Berube has lifted these guys up to that level some of us have never seen in our lifetime. Feel free to jump on this thread and tell me/us how you feel the entire rest of the way. How amazing must it feel to be B-Winnington? I don't think any news reporter can get emotion from this warrior under General Schwartz's watch! But it sure was AWESOME to see the guy hack the glass of the officials box after that insane missed call of a game winning hand pass, then netter! Once the Indy Kegger 500 is over its our time and I can't wait!

-rams

Dude the last few weeks have been a blast, and the next few will be even better! Had a few visitors in the studio the other night too...

57afd43851d5062eb27b8a780d2e4995.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said we get together on Wednesday night and watch them down at the Enterprise Center! Would anybody be interested in going down to the watch party? I should be able to get the tickets for $5 a piece.

I said we get together on Wednesday night and watch them down at the Enterprise Center! Would anybody be interested in going down to the watch party? I should be able to get the tickets for $5 a piece.

That sounds fun

I’ve been around since 1966, one year before the Blues started. I remember my dad and my brother’s godfather watching them when I was young cussing at the TV and laughing at all the fighting. Over the years, I’ve watched them choke so many times, but this time around, I believe we are going to win that damn cup:)

Dude the last few weeks have been a blast, and the next few will be even better! Had a few visitors in the studio the other night too...

57afd43851d5062eb27b8a780d2e4995.jpg

You rascal!

Was a great game last night. Jill and I will be attending the watch party for game 5 on Thursday. Cant wait! LGB!!

Back