If You Are New to Reef Central, Introduce Yourself Here!

Greetings all! “New” after an almost 15 year hiatus. In the Raleigh, NC area and looking to get back into the hobby and essentially relearn eveything. I’m back from the days when MH and EuroReef skimmers were top of the line. Thank you for having me, though it appears I can’t see any of the Used Equipment sales posts.

Greetings all! “New” after an almost 15 year hiatus. In the Raleigh, NC area and looking to get back into the hobby and essentially relearn eveything. I’m back from the days when MH and EuroReef skimmers were top of the line. Thank you for having me, though it appears I can’t see any of the Used Equipment sales posts.
Welcome. You need 50 posts I believe to see the classifieds however people also list sales in the Reef Club Forums which you should be able to visit.

I think I’m Back again. I was very deep into the hobby, starting with freshwater tanks and moving up to a small FOWLR tank, when my toddler tried to help daddy by feeding my fish while I was away on business. My wife didn’t notice until the water was cloudy. I tore down the 30g tank swearing that I would get a bigger one before I went through the setup again.

Well, that toddler just got her license and I’ve got no more excuses. Currently planning to buy a Red Sea Reefer and start up a what will eventually be a reef tank. Looking forward to searching here and bugging you guys with questions!

Welcome back! I have to agree with the above. While they are likely not the “norm” it seems there are regular problems with them. I have very limited experiences with the set ups but have heard good things about Cade, Waterbox and Innovative Marine.

Hello, jim here. Newbie to the forum. Been in the hobby a long time, saltwater for over 20 years. Recently moved my 18 year old 175 gallon Oceanic bow front reef tank. Need to restock with corals but still have 200 pounds of live rock in the display and a dozen fish.

My MH fixtures are under the bed and my EuroReef skimmer is still going strong!

Hello newbie here doing my research and looking for equipment to start my jbj nano rl20.
welcome-gif.gif

Back