If You Are New to Reef Central, Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi fellow reefers.

I am back into the hobby after 10 years. My new setup is a red sea reefer 250. It has been up and running about 2 months. I received about 50-75 lbs of live rock from a friend that was taking a tank down so I have had a quick and healthy system running in no time.
Welcome back.

Due to work relocation back and forth from Tampa to Seattle back to Tampa, I'm in my new permanent home with my dedicated office space where I want to put a saltwater fish and soft coral tank. I'm taking the approach of a newbie and looking for a plug and play system, looking at the Reefer series 350 Max G2.

Due to work relocation back and forth from Tampa to Seattle back to Tampa, I'm in my new permanent home with my dedicated office space where I want to put a saltwater fish and soft coral tank. I'm taking the approach of a newbie and looking for a plug and play system, looking at the Reefer series 350 Max G2.
Welcome back!

Welcome back. We’re here to help and follow your progress.

Hi New to RC been in the hobby for about 4-5 years now started with a red sea reefer 200xl then upgraded to a 350 then decided to start a fluval evo 13.5gallon then i give all my fish away + the red sea reefer 350 then 1 week later decided i could not leave so i now have a 20 gallon waterbox cube with a cleaner shrimp + blood red fireshrimp + helfrichi firefish and this little gem :)

candyyyyyyy.jpg

Forgot to mention I am from the UK :)

Hello I'm back to marine aquatics after long years first Happy New year from Europe to all members.
In the beginning of my hobby was year 1995 in Italy where not 1 marine shop in town was existing
and with support of one courier driving to UK and back regularly we smuggling fish and rocks... ;)

After I left Italy back to Slovenia and now Serbia all this years I'm collecting equipment and decide
last year to take serious acrylic aquarium 130 cm long 75 cm height and 60 cm wide perfect product
made in Italy producer. Also ordered all new main basic equipment for over 2000 Euro and lets say all is in
place waiting metal support for aquarium to be ready to start assembling.

My patent is that will be no standard sump under the aquarium but on left side is cabinet with
small aquarium connected by U pipes and have always the same level as main tank.

Also under this small tank there is another 2 one for deep sand bed and another with skimmer
and mechanical filtration, carbon ect...pumps is tested in 1995 it was before named Askoll Tronic
and now seams that Fluval purchased production now name is fluval Sea SP4 very strong pumps.
In 1997 I was in hong Kong and purchased 2 Iwaki pumps - kings of the pump imagine they
still work well in one shop that I sell them after I relocate. Over 20 y. Iwaki is working. :)

Will post my collected equipment photos and lets assemble. Will regularly post how is going.

Also will post some photos of my first Sera aquarium marine one and beginners mistakes in 1995
first Arcadia MHI lamp and lot of algae as I didn't have RO water...

Last edited:
Back