Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the time isn't too early I will be going to the SCMAS meeting so please PM me if you're going so I can bring your pump/s.

BTW does anyone have any info on the SCMAS meeting?

thank you
Jimmy

SCMAS Meeting Friday May 16th (Guest Speaker: Tony Vargas)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When: Friday, May 16, 2014 @ 7:00 p.m.
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

Guest Speaker: Tony Vargas
This month's topic: My personal 300 gallon reef tank, detailed "Heavy Wrasse Tank

Tony has been experimenting with marine invertebrates and corals since the 1980s. In the late eighties a handful of aquarist including Tony were among the first in the United States to successfully maintain Acropora alive in captivity. Tony travels to give lectures and consultations on coral and reef fish husbandry, and aquarium system design.

Also be there for details about our next "SCMAS Member's Only" field trip

Tony has informed me that his presentation is lengthy so we will get started a bit earlier than normal. Be there early for premium seating!!!

Don't forget to bring your water samples to have them tested by Steve Garrett.

If you are interested in borrowing the PAR meter, please contact Greg Fryling. gfryling@hotmail.com

SPS = Stability Promotes Success
Be wary of advice coming from those who will not show you the fruits of their succes

Current Tank Info: TBD: Tankless but not for long

So have we decided who's going to do the holding for OC people yet. I saw a couple good candidates but no word on sister. Please pm me when you know the location. ThNks.

Westminster,

I had a person but he can't do it now... I'm going to SCMAS meeting and im meeting up with one person, maybe he can be the central person.

And if I missed something please PM me. I have very little time to focus on this. So if someone in OC wants to meet me at SCMAS meeting I can give all the pumps to them...

Jimmy

Jimmy, I can meet you at SCMAS meeting this Friday to pick up for MadDiscus. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be the pick up spot for OC because I work nights and sleep during the days.

Hi Jimmy, I will be at the SCMAS meeting for my pump, but I will be going to Montana on fly fishing trip starting early on Saturday for a week. I will post on the SCMAS to see if we can find a volunteer for distributing the pumps for OC area

Westminster, I had a person but he can't do it now... I'm going to SCMAS meeting and im meeting up with one person, maybe he can be the central person. And if I missed something please PM me. I have very little time to focus on this. So if someone in OC wants to meet me at SCMAS meeting I can give all the pumps to them... Jimmy
If you want I can?

Any way you can grab mine and I pick up from your business in Anaheim? I work at the walgreen's down the street. If so I can pick up for others that live anywhere near IKEA 405.
Sure no problem. The office will be open 8-3:30 Monday-Friday. It's open later often but those are the scheduled hours. Anyone else?

Last edited:
So here's what I have for SCMAS:

Blkg35 pickup for MadDiscus
Goodtimes is picking up his pump
AdamSabina is picking up his pump
AdamSabina will be picking up for Westmisterfrag

Any one else before I load up and head out???

So here's what I have for SCMAS: Blkg35 pickup for MadDiscus Goodtimes is picking up his pump AdamSabina is picking up his pump AdamSabina will be picking up for Westmisterfrag Any one else before I load up and head out???

I can distribute through my office in Anaheim.

1440 Burton place. CA, 92806
Monday 8-3:30pm
Tuesday 8am-7pm
Wednesday 8am-3:30pm
Thursday 8am-7pm
Friday 8am-2:30pm

Anyone that wants to grab there pump from me during the week let Sisterlimonpot and me know.

Does anyone have Jimmy's number can they PM it to me? I don't want to drive down there and then find out he doesn't have them as I live more than an hour away. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back