Let's See Your Rarest Fish!

Sdc or quality marine have all rare fish you can have unless you want über rare as in Hawaiian masked or peppermint angel

Asfur and Chrysurus angelfish.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Don't think so....maybe If you contact De Jongh Marinelife that's a wholesaler.....maybe they send to the States???

No tax ID number so they won't sell to me, haven't seen any on DD so not sure if quality marine gets them. Not looking for fish that cost thousands, I think that is a little rediculous personally

A S. quoyi just went up on phishybusiness's Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am bedazzled by not only the beautiful fish but the beautiful tanks. Even more so by the incredible photography. I have tried and tried and find photographing fish almost impossible in my tank. To stop their movement, I end up with graininess in the photo. Yet all of these are stunning, bright, clear and crisp. Anyone want to share what their camera settings are for fish shots.

Pterois sphex, one of the two species of lionfish indigenous to the Hawaiian Islands (the other being Dendrochirus barberi), and a very rare find on the mainland. P. sphex is a medium-bodied lionfish that falls into the P. radiata, P. antennata, and P. mombassae size range.

sphex2900.jpg

sphex2900-1.jpg

Inimicus japonicus (pop-eyed sea goblin). Altho other species are fairly common, I. japonicus is a pretty rare find:

goblinfaceshot900.jpg

goblinout900.jpg

Back