List of Bay Area LFS, with address and directions.

^^ Good call on Reef Raft. I've not been there yet, but I'm in Union City, and will be checking it out soon. They have random hours :)

I have delayed adding Reef Raft for a silly reason; google map's street view doesn't give an accurate location for the official address. Until I can visit (soon, I promise) and determine the actual location I won't add it to the map. I'd rather not add it than add a location that's half a block (or more) off.

If someone can post GPS coordinates of the front of the store or streetview location of the store front then I will make an entry.

Sorry for the delay.... I don't like low quality data!

@bondolo... Sure thing...

FYI, the red pin is exactly the entrance of their store :)

vyjyte8e.jpg

There's Keith's Coral Reefs in downtown SJC.

Small shop but a good set of fish and coral to choose. Keith is also very experienced and friendly...

I went there the other day. Very nice place. Sounds like he's slowly ramping up his stock. What is there is nice quality and a very decent price.

The dog is cool too.

Does anyone know what happened to Fluid Dynamics? They designed and set up my tank and were providing monthly maintenance. Then they just didn't show up and haven't answered any emails or texts over past months. Anyone else have problems with them?

Are there any fish stores in the bay that is like a warehouse? Large inventory of fish and dry equipment? I noticed the map was a little outdated and wanted to get a fresh perspective on the must to visit fish shops. I'm in San Francisco and don't mind driving about an hour or so.

The map is pretty darn up to date... not sure what you mean by that one.

Aquarium Concepts is large, All About Fish is large, Neptune Aquatics new location is large.

Just a heads up, reef raft nor cal is now California Reef Co. Same store and location, just a new name and business model.

I heard there was a new store coming to the city, Hello Aquarium, I believe. Does anyone know anything about it?

Back