LPS
Bubblegum Monster
My Miami
Purple rim chalice

Zoas

Big Sky Blues
Sunny D's

And a bunch more

That is one impressive list it is folks like you that make the swap truly awesome. And the club for hosting such a great event with awesome raffle prizes. All helping further our great hobby.

Haha - guess that could be true - they could have had that list last month or so over there.lol

Ya those redding folk sure know how to bring it - def a staple for any swap!

Great list rossco! Its like a high end entire tank stock list.lol

If you are new to the hobby or unable to supply 3 frags, you can visit Your Reef, our major sponsor, to purchase the required frags.

Your Reef will be selling 3 frags for $20 on the day of the swap and will open Sat at 10AM. Swappers should be sure to mention that they are attending the MARS Frag Swap so that they will be given the proper frags and the shop can provide you with the correct containers.

You may also pre purchase the 3 frags from the YR store or the YR website at a discounted price of $18 and they will be transported to the swap for you. No need to visit the store before the swap "“ just mention your purchase at check in.

Your Reef will also be offering a 3 pack of Limited Edition corals for $45 so that you will qualify for a pick during the LE round.

Remember to bring a copy of your receipt so we can verify your purchase. Offers only valid until Friday 9/19.

Bump for one week to go!

Even as a Palygirl, I can appreciate the the lists/pics of SPS that are making their ways to the tables at our Swap. You guys are really bringing the good stuff! Thank you very much...

Hope to see you all next Saturday! Great location, amazing raffle, terrific food, and obviously outstanding corals... it's going to be a good day!

:wavehand: That must make me Santa Claus - cause I am bringing all the toys for all the good little reefers. The sleigh runneth over this year.

Seriously going to take two trips with the pickup to get all the swap items to the hall

Can I bring 3 LE for 1 ticket then 10 regular and two of the same ones allowed for that 10 for 1 more LE correct ?

Can I bring 3 LE for 1 ticket then 10 regular and two of the same ones allowed for that 10 for 1 more LE correct ?

Yes any combo that is listed can be used -- we have had swappers show up with 100+ corals for the table -- I think the record is around 14 or 15 LE tickets -- but the swapper had brought 120+ corals

I think we should classify the common frogspawn as an ULTRA frag now because they are considered "endangered" along with the other 20 species of corals. FYI, the fish and game wildlife has just issued a notice in Los Angeles airport custom that it is illegal to import frogspawn etc.

Back