MARS 2014 Annual Fall Frag Swap

Final Raffle list now available on the MARS Site --

We can finally let the cat out the bag about the item we have been holding the list for -- DRUM ROLL PLEASE :dance::dance::dance:

We have secured the new Maxspect Gyre Generator - Formerly the Riptide -- for the raffle table.

This unit looks to completely change how water movement is provided in a reef tank and will not be released for sale until October.
We were in a holding pattern as most of the Coralvue/Maxspect staff is at MACNA demonstrating this new product but Anne got approval this morning to make the announcement.

For More Information on the Gyre Click here

GRAND PRIZE

The grand prize for the raffle will be a 36x24x30 Tall Starphire Aquarium and Cherry Stand provided by Your Reef - Retail Value of this tank and stand is well over $2500

See the event listing and the rest of the raffle items on the new MARS website here

Tickets - Food - Raffle Tickets can be purchased in advance from the MARS shopping cart on the MARS site

Hope to see you all there :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
About time we were able to announce this! People may think we were sitting around, eating bon bons, and watching soaps! Going to be a great day!

Insane raffle prizes! Hopefully a good number of us WCR guys can make it. It's a week before my wedding but it sounds like I can still make it and I can't wait!

Gotta add more to my post! This is by far the best raffle next to None! Where else do you get to win a revolutionary Flow system, Elite quality lighting, flawless aquarium and get to pick from the best of the best in frags???

Only at the MARS Swap! That's where.

Gotta add more to my post! This is by far the best raffle next to None! Where else do you get to win a revolutionary Flow system, Elite quality lighting, flawless aquarium and get to pick from the best of the best in frags???

Only at the MARS Swap! That's where.

You are so right, my good friend! This is the place to be on the 9/20!!!

Hey Jeff, in post 83 it lists the aquarium as 36" long, on the MARS site it says 42"... do you know which is accurate?

Final Raffle list now available on the MARS Site --

We can finally let the cat out the bag about the item we have been holding the list for -- DRUM ROLL PLEASE :dance::dance::dance:

We have secured the new Maxspect Gyre Generator - Formerly the Riptide -- for the raffle table.

This unit looks to completely change how water movement is provided in a reef tank and will not be released for sale until October.
We were in a holding pattern as most of the Coralvue/Maxspect staff is at MACNA demonstrating this new product but Anne got approval this morning to make the announcement.

For More Information on the Gyre Click here

GRAND PRIZE

The grand prize for the raffle will be a 36x24x30 Tall Starphire Aquarium and Cherry Stand provided by Your Reef - Retail Value of this tank and stand is well over $2500

See the event listing and the rest of the raffle items on the new MARS website here

Tickets - Food - Raffle Tickets can be purchased in advance from the MARS shopping cart on the MARS site

Hope to see you all there :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I need to speak to a MARS board member about the Maxspect Gyre raffle. Please call me at 985-607-8655 Chris.

Back