May Meeting!

Reef Bass

colors and textures
Hello fellow Wine Country Reefers.

It's meeting time! :dance: Saturday May 13. Noon. Robert has kindly offered to host.

There will be a raffle and a potluck. Please bring raffle ticket money and a dish to share. The grand prize for the raffle is a new BRS 4 stage water filter! (Thanks Grant!)

Your BOD is looking into frags from Your Reef.

Frags from members for the raffle are also appreciated, especially if something you have won at a previous meeting has grown enough to frag.

We will have club shirts available too. Pick one up for $15 and show your club spirit.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Glad to host actually working on filling the tank as it type this it will not be much to look at coral and fish wise, so ill let the equipment shine thay day

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks Robert! I want to make sure your new set up looks as good in person as it does in your pics. :)

Robbie, a Sunday meeting could happen sometime if that's what people want. The Sunday the weekend of Saturday the 13th is Mothers Day. So no meeting then! :lmao:

We will actually be getting corals from Battle Corals for this raffle. Your Reef was last time.

I also understand we will have a video presentation on the balling method?

I'll see if I can make this one, my daughter's spring soccer season is suppose to be over the weekend before but because of all the rain we've had there are 3 make up games so far that have not been scheduled yet.

I'm off that day and if Adam at battle corals is providing some stuff I'll for sure be there. I live a couple dozen houses down from Robert too.

Sounds great guys and gals. Thanks again for hosting Robert! I look forward to seeing you all again.

May Meeting!

Adam is cutting most stuff this week so things will be nicely healed. Excited!

I have a couple frags that are actually the clubs that might be ready to frag as well

Reef Ready Grape Juice
BC Secale

Back