May Meeting!

Raffle tickets are $5 each, or 5 for $20. Proceeds from the raffle fund future purchases, so participation allows the club to acquire more and better corals.

Sorry I'm missing it today guys. There are a bunch of road closures around there so just take 101 to 12. Don't bother with backroads because of the iron man

Sorry I'm missing it today guys. There are a bunch of road closures around there so just take 101 to 12. Don't bother with backroads because of the iron man

I tried to go to olivers from my house and after 20 min I gave up and "took it to the maxx"[emoji769]

Thanks everyone for coming to my home and checking out my tank. I loved explaining my reasonings behind all my equipment selections and my plumbing setups.hope to see you all at the next keeting and share updates with you all

Thank you very much for hosting the meeting, and thanks everyone for the Coral Frags, was so great to go home and put them in the tank :). Also great meeting everyone.

Thanks,
Rick

Robert

Tanks looks great! love the setup. thanks for hosting the meeting!

Rick good to meet you! glad the frags are working out for you.

Thanks for hosting Robert, your tank looks great. Thank you for making us feel welcome at our first meeting. It was nice to meet you all in person, I'll post some pictures of the frags I got when they're opened up.

Nice to meet you wjc02 a notice to all members new and old please dip all corals. I found a flat worm aefw. He made it through coral rx but bayer knock him out, also please label your containers with you r.c. handle not sure whos tank this acro came from but if you label it helps us help you if there is a pest

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I had a great time, thanks everyone for the hospitality. I was pretty excited to get a couple rare frags too, which always makes for a good feeding day.

Pretty excited for where the club is at and going and I'm real happy to see James opening the doors of his new business to the club.

Aefw
27cdb18adc526173e653080953ac39cf.jpg
b4e8d5b80b05bfbba4cc090a85a6ba2b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Who ended up with the Mohawk? Also who has the red dragon? I would love to purchase a frag of that!!! And that's to Steve again for the awesome hammer I'll post a pic after it opens. Sucks I had to leave early. My son had a game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Who ended up with the Mohawk? Also who has the red dragon? I would love to purchase a frag of that!!! And that's to Steve again for the awesome hammer I'll post a pic after it opens. Sucks I had to leave early. My son had a game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

No problem. I have a nice little colony of red dragon also. Once my tank stabilizes again I'll frag you a piece. You can have it.

Back