Meeting Oct 26th set :)

Just put to the side.

3x purple haze. 1 for raffle other two for members who requested them.
1x pulsing Xenia jake
1x Aussie blue Xenia jake
1x Hawaiian punch pe
1x king Midas
1x goblins on fire
1x space monster
1x yoga zoa
1x Chongs bongs
1x cherry soda zoa at least I swear that was the name.

That's what I could remember for right now.

Nice job dragon with putting this together so fast. Nice to meet the new club members and the fun antics by the OLD ones "Grant and Bob" (saying while cuaghing). Just joking guys. Had a nice long chat after the meeting with Jason from fish pros about having more meetings there and he was all about it. Also made sure to thank him and let them know that the store is looking a lot better and him and the staff have really turn it around from when fish pros first opened. I hope everyone had the same feelings and I look forward to the holiday party.

I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the meeting. 16 members with 3 new individuals showing up for the first time, not bad! Can't wait till we get the whole club showing up all at once. Wanted to thank fish pros for hosting also along with the generous discount. Special thanks to Jason (manager) at fish pros for being so nonchalant with us having a meeting there for the first time. I felt it was great exposure for them along with members who haven't been in there for awhile. The store is slowly turning around for the good and I heard numerous members talking about that. So next meet up Is tentative for the first week of December :) Ill post more details in the up coming week. Again it was great seeing everyone and catching up.

Pretty much said the same as Roberts post LOL ^^^^

Last edited:
So sad I missed this! Glad to hear it went well. I was able to stop by Fish Pros on my way back from checking out a wedding venue in Jenner. They def have a great selection of really cool oddball fish. Can't wait for the next meeting;)

Yeah, sad I missed it! I think I've missed the last two for variou reasons. But I had to move my tank that weekend. It is finally moved into Berkeley.

Thanks to David & Thieu & Boun from BAR side. Unfortunately, a lot of coral frags did not make it.

Back