Melev's new 280g Starfire tank thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love texting! I'm due for a new phone in April. I have Verizon. I've heard the dare is pretty cool. So far I haven't been impressed with anything new...

Here in Miami, they have people to unlock the iphone for $25. That way you can use it with any carrier. they can also do that with the Blackberry.

They have that here too, but the problem is taking the phone to a carrier to have service "put on it"... But if you knew someone who worked there then things would be different...

Marc- here is a random question; what website editor do you use?

I use Dreamweaver to build the pages, then upload them and verify all is working as it should.

Hey marc, how do you post your pictures? It seems that your pics are one of the few that I can view on this website (when I'm at work) (shhh!! don't tell anybody)

All my pictures are hosted on my site. Perhaps your work blocks images from free sites like Flikr, Photobucket, Yahoo, etc.

I'm sore. I have to be careful twisting around, because it feels like I'm tugging against the inside of my incisions (like when I turned around to watch as I was backing up my vehicle into the driveway - but we had no food and I grabbed my kid to buy groceries). And I'm lightheaded because of the medication.

Some of the DFWMAS members just stopped by briefly to see my reef since today was our Tank Tour, but we kept it short. Fortunately, the group was small because my tank was dropped from the list...

I'm going to go veg (aka heal) in front of my tv for a bit.

In front of your HUGE tv :D Glad you are feeling a little better. They are never gentle when they do surgery so I'm sure you were twisted and worked over well (I know I was). You'll be back to everything in no time

Lunchbucket

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14504717#post14504717 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnarowe
You shouldn't be driving Marc.

That's what I was just thinking!

I have a friend that ended up on DUI charges even though he was just a little fatigued from pain meds. And it does not look like he will get off easily. But even more important than plowing into a school bus, is healing, and you can't heal when you are messing around with driving. So many people willing to help Marc out too.

Stay home and chill!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14500084#post14500084 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
texting.jpg
:lol:

That's great.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14508574#post14508574 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by David - Miami
How do you post those shots from your iphone by the way?

After saving a screenshot, I email it from the phone to myself. Using my FTP program, I upload the file to my site, and then link it to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back