military reefers club

Not very active on RC, but have been keeping tanks for the last 13-14 years. In the Army since 2003. Currently in Kandahar and planning my next build already. I have kept to smaller nanos since I have been in the Army and have even moved tanks during a PCS, which only partially worked out for my last one during December '12. Would be willing to offer any advice on PCSing a tank.

I usually just sell my stuff and start new. The whole pcs thing doesn't work. 13 yrs in army and hoping I don't pcs and just retire here since I've been running a 180g for a year

Hello, I'm former Navy, Submarine Service Vet. I live in SW CT and I would be willing to help a brother/sister in need of tank sitting. I have been in hobby for many years. LMK

I've been on RC for a bit and I just now saw this forum. USMC vet in Palm Beach. If anybody happens to be this way and needs help I'll be around. Just shoot me a PM.

I would be interested in joining, been active duty Army for almost 14 years now currently stationed at Fort Riley KS. I am new to saltwater tanks and I am working on getting my 55 gallon tank with my 20 gallon sump up and running soon.

Us navy activr duty for 8 years so far, stationed in point mugu, california, currently running a 125 DT. I think this idea is awesome personally, It took me a while to find local clubs.

Greetings fellow warriors! I am retired Army. Have kept reef tanks over 10 years. If your aquarium or equipment needs babysitting or you need a hand and are around the Atlanta, GA area LMK. I have a 60 cube and 90 gallon running. In the middle of a 210 gallon build now. Too many tanks, never enough time!

Prior Marine 0311. New to the game. Had a couple freshwater tanks and wanted something more. Calms me and helps with my PTSD. Located in Fishers, IN outside of Indianapolis.

hey Jones2990 ...welcome :) I had a couple of freshwater tanks and now im working on putting a saltwater together. These forums are filled with a ton of information.

I'd love to get involved. I'm active duty Navy currently stationed in Charleston, SC. I've been in for almost 7 years and have 1 year left on my enlistment.

Back