My 200gallons SPS Dominated Build

The nub. Waiting for this to grow so I can ID it. Grow freaking slow!
original.jpg

Pacman
original.jpg

Sunset Millie
original.jpg

Blueberry Milie
original.jpg

BRS lemonade
original.jpg

Oregon Tort
original.jpg

Love the Upscale Microclados! It looks like you're getting pretty decent growth on most pieces in the time frame. :)

Great looking fts, and those carpet anemones add a whole other complexion that adds extreme beauty to the overall look and feel. The acros have great color and look extremely healthy. Such an awesome setup and system. A++, Jelly Brah. Thanks for sharing with us and I can't wait to see in the near future the growth of those frags.

What are you using for your bulb combo? Can't get enough of that look and crispness. Is it something I can find earlier in the thread?

edit: found the bulb combo earlier in thread. Thanks soo much!! Those phoenix 14k looks superb.

Nice sps collection and growth shots. You are getting some good growth and great colors. Nicely done!

Thanks guys,
As the tank maturing, the ALK, CA, and MG intake is increasing at a rate such that I think I might need a CA reactor. I'm dosing about 200ml of ALK, and CA a day and about 100ml of MG. I use the BRS salt and have a standard 10 gallon with baffle so each sector is about 3.3 gallons. So every two month, I have to check the supplement tank and refill. Not too bad so far but if the rate keep increasing, I will not be able to keep up. I've ran CA RX on my previous tank before and it was a constant adjusting also. I'll be getting the electronic regulator and the a masterflex peristaltic pump if I go the Rx route.

Great looking fts, and those carpet anemones add a whole other complexion that adds extreme beauty to the overall look and feel. The acros have great color and look extremely healthy. Such an awesome setup and system. A++, Jelly Brah. Thanks for sharing with us and I can't wait to see in the near future the growth of those frags.

What are you using for your bulb combo? Can't get enough of that look and crispness. Is it something I can find earlier in the thread?

edit: found the bulb combo earlier in thread. Thanks soo much!! Those phoenix 14k looks superb.

Thanks, the gigs are huge(I do not feed my nems) and I was going to sell them. However, the wife really loves them and said I can get a bigger tank. So they stay. :D

Yup, I'm still using the Phoenix and the UVL actinic and ATI blue plus T5. I'm on my last set of Phoenix. If they really discontinue this bulb, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I will most likely stay with MH/T5 combo. Maybe change out to an SE bulbs fixture so that I can run Radiums. However, LED is not out of the question. I've been looking at the Geismann Aurora LED/T5 but can't justify the cost at this time if the fixture is a bust.

Awesome update. :beer: Tank looks great! I'd take out the Halide bits out of the fixture and insert Radions in there. :D

hahaha. I'm already thinking that but the fixtures is a 39" fixture and I'm not sure if replace the two MH slot with two Radion will be enough for coverage. Even with the wider lenses.

You have a stunning collection of acropora corals! I'm looking forward to seeing the corals bigger. It'll be an awsome sps tank.

Krzysztof

Excellent update. Thanks. I like your choice of fish too.

Let's hope blue reef chromis will not be aggressive towards each other. I used to have some, but they died one after another due to aggression. The remaining one then jumped.

Thanks for sharing. It was fun to see how the corals grew over time.

Gosh, I wish I had access to frags like you do. Keep up the good work and nice pics!

Back