My HUGE 42 Gallon project...

Im Frank. the guy with the blue honda hatch, junkyard racer on zeroyon (or any other car site for that matter) and it was a wild guess.

-and I havent heard of to many other active duty people who also run a restraunt.

I have been telling my wife ive been wanting to come back over there for some lunch or dinner! Its awsome!

Oh.. OK, I remember you.. sweet, sold my Silvia, got an SUV now..... I guess a lot of people from that car forum ended up going to the restaurant. Good to hear you have a tank as well, as you already know, Jeff is currently helping me with my latest upgrade... it's looking good too.

Not looking as good as I hoped at this point. Working on one hole in the tank right now but very slow going. the bits are dull and it is taking forever. I have been working on the one hole for a while and still haven't hit halfway yet.

Yeah It's cool, You need to come to pick up your tank! Drilling is now done and the overflow will be on tomorrow.

Good, I need it. The overflow is on and silicone is now curing. A little trimming tomorrow and you are ready.

As soon as the paint dries, I'll get some pics and post them up..... Here's a couple pics of the mushrooms and pinks that you gave me for my little girl's Pico...

DSC_2511.jpg

DSC_2531.jpg

DSC_2550.jpg

DSC_2558.jpg

DSC_2510.jpg

Blennie's "mobile home"....

DSC_2545.jpg

Last edited:
looks great! Cant wait to see it finished!!!!

Jeff give me some mushrooms about 6 months ago and they are starting to take over. Want a halide for that pics. :lol: (im serious)

sure. its a 175w hamilton retrofit. no reflector, I just put a new bulb in it.

im pretty excited about your tank! looks like its comming along real nice!

OK, here we go... a couple of pics of the tank with it's newly installed 14 gallon overflow..... All hail the mighty Jeff.

DSC_2576.jpg

DSC_2577.jpg

Back