my sebae

I think it's probably hosed too. But don't throw in the towell until it starts losing tentacles. Once that happens, you'll need to flush it before it fouls and ruins your tank.
I'm sure you're none too happy about this, but rest easy knowing that it may have been something it was exposed to a month ago that did it in. They're very slow to react either to good changes or to bad. It makes it difficult to care for them....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11769712#post11769712 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wicked_NaCl_h2o
You mean a month ago before I got the anemone? I have had it for a week and two days.
Yes.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11769722#post11769722 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kimsie
Does LA have a 14 day guarantee?
.... and yes to that too.

yes they have a 14day guarantee..this is the first time I have lost an animal that came from them. This is my second order from LA, but it is the first time I have ordered from Divers Den. My first order from LA was only snails and red grape algae and a devils hand coral. Well I didn't order the coral it hitch hiked on the rock the grape algae came on. I wish I had stronger lights for my 10 gallon. If I did, I would put it in there.

You know what..I think I am going to stick with LTAs from now on. I thought I would give a more difficult anemone a try but that turned out to be a bad idea.

I like the BTAs the best from a hardiness standpoint. They can get as big as the LTAs but they divide in captivity too.

Very sorry to hear about your anemone. If you have decided on an LTA, maybe you can find one at a lfs that is darkly colored and attached. I had one for years that I kept in a deep sand bed inside a sealed PVC pipe and it never moved. Unfortunately I was out of town and when I got back the temp in the tank was in the 90's because of a heater that screwed up. I really felt bad. It was so pretty, about the color of a rose BTA and about a foot across.

What a bummer. This reminds me of an H. Malu that I "killed". Unlike you, I started out with a perfectly healthy one, and thanks to my neglect of the whole reef tank, it died. At least you did everything you could to save yours... Maybe you can get a hold of a "used" one locally and then you'll have good luck with it... :)

Back