New Ecotech Pumps

Based on those Numbers 90% quiet is a stretch lol. Quieter yes, 90% maybe at 50% but not at full power

Truly, your local cynic lol

Do I need to remind us that decibels is a logarithmic scale, and the doubling of the sound is a 3db increase. I know this only because I'm a genius ..... well. actually not, I'm just really into stereo and home theater :lol: According to the measurements in the video, unless you are also a conspiracy theory cynic, the most cynical kind; ETM's claims of a 90% sound reduction appear to be at least defendable.

I'm looking forward to getting my new driver and checking it out for myself; though the proverbial fly in the ointment is that the new drivers are NOT Apex compatible (at least, not yet). That's a waaaaa :)

Lol I will buy an upgrade myself and we can check it out lol. I'll have to pick your brain on some home theater stuff at a later date.

Agreed! Happy to offer solicited, and unsolicited, advice on many subjects. I often have multiple opinions, reducing the effectiveness of said advice a buddy of mine always says, but what the heck, the world is shades of gray. Probably I'm only amusing myself .... T minus 10 days for my super, uber, ultra quiet drive (hyperbole, what, me ?).

Agreed! Happy to offer solicited, and unsolicited, advice on many subjects. I often have multiple opinions, reducing the effectiveness of said advice a buddy of mine always says, but what the heck, the world is shades of gray. Probably I'm only amusing myself .... T minus 10 days for my super, uber, ultra quiet drive (hyperbole, what, me ?).

I'm eagerly awaiting your report on WXM compatibility.

Why cant he just come out and say they run a high frequency to the motor.
Sounds like the moyor has changed also in order to get a higher rpm and more flow

Back