New England Frag Farmer's Market 3/11/17

I had a student approach me today about setting up a table at the FFM to collect and recycle batteries as part of his senior project at the school. I don't know if he will make an account just to post his info here so I thought I would help him out. He will be collecting old batteries from people at the FFM and bringing them out to one of the local recycling centers to make sure they get disposed of properly. If you have any extra batteries lying around, bring them along and find his table out in the hall way. Thanks for supporting him and his senior project!

I had a student approach me today about setting up a table at the FFM to collect and recycle batteries as part of his senior project at the school. I don't know if he will make an account just to post his info here so I thought I would help him out. He will be collecting old batteries from people at the FFM and bringing them out to one of the local recycling centers to make sure they get disposed of properly. If you have any extra batteries lying around, bring them along and find his table out in the hall way. Thanks for supporting him and his senior project!
Like all batteries? Or just household batteries? I'm meaning like motorcycle /car batteries

I am more of a general researcher on here and not so much the posting type but I am definitely looking forward to attending this years show! Looks like an awesome line up and I will definitely be taking some things home.. :)

Glad I checked in.. Thanks for the hard work and effort!

I am more of a general researcher on here and not so much the posting type but I am definitely looking forward to attending this years show! Looks like an awesome line up and I will definitely be taking some things home.. :)

Glad I checked in.. Thanks for the hard work and effort!
No doubt this is the best of the best

Here is a sampling of the fire I brought home last year. All from different vendors...they all bring the heat!!!

8375db12c02ca8757d9ed76f29aad515.jpg

ffa1cdaa5028e190d714167c36f9fabb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet!

So it looks like the Best Western down the street is BOOKED FULL with FFM people. Tough to have so many people coming out...
You have two options for places to stay. The Nathan Hale Inn is just across the parking lot from the school. It is a bit more expensive and reneged on their deal for a group rate but it is close! People could also look in Vernon or Manchester CT, which are both just a few exits down the highway (10-15 minutes away). Quite a few options out that way.

I always got you...

How about Jellyfish Art's top of the line desktop jellyfish aquarium. I have to be honest, a TON of stuff comes through here every year and a lot of it is pretty cool. This thing is REALLY COOL. I knida want one for myself now..
Thanks to Jon Norris at Jellyfish Art for sending this sweetness out!

Like all batteries? Or just household batteries? I'm meaning like motorcycle /car batteries

Good question. My thought was that he wanted household batteries but I bet he would do other ones as well. Let me see if I can hunt him down and ask.

Now how about some of the unique? Rachel Fogel of Reef Weeds is going to donate this Zoa painting to the raffle and will also be at the FFM showing off and selling her reef inspired art work!

Back