Our 400 Gallon In Wall Natural Sun-Lit Reef"

God Bless you, I have been following your thread for a while, you are quite a man, and I feel you were quite a husband as well, sorry for your loss, and pain.

Joseph I am so sorry of what happened. I wanted a happy ending but so how that never finished that way. Please keep the reef as your thoughts of her when u are in need of high spirits.

On a late October day in 1988 I met a very special person. It was Kelly - a beautiful blonde with a pretty face, twinkling eyes, a lovely laugh, a warm personality and a very intelligent mind. We clicked immediately.

Kelly was always a brave person. Never afraid to challenge anyone or anything, she was always ready to stand up for what she thought was right.

Kelly was a complex and passionate person. Always entranced by the new - yet intrigued by the power of things gone by.

Kind and loyal, she was a warm and loving friend, business partner and wife.

Compassionate and generous - she made people welcome and easy in her company - she had a gift for bringing people together. Even in her worst moments she tended to think of others first.

To me, among so many other things, Kelly was not just my partner and my wife; she was quite simply the best friend I have ever had. We were with each other in the darkest of times and shared endless smiles and laughter.

I can only share with you a tiny glimpse of My Love Kelly. It's impossible to express the breadth of Kelly "“ she was beautiful, talented, gifted, warm, generous, caring, thoughtful, intelligent and very, very special. And she had been so very brave - steely eyed as she faced down the disease that finally took her from us. Indeed, she was very brave - but would never ever consider herself to be a victim. She breathed the gift of life "˜till the end.

How do you communicate the sheer joy of being alive?
She didn't need to answer that question. Kelly did it simply by being who she was.

Kelly, my dear beautiful brave wife, I will carry the bond of our love for the rest of my days. Thank you for being my friend, my girlfriend, my best friend, fiancé and wife. I will think of you often and talk to you daily, for I know you will be near. Thank you for 24 years of wonderful memories. I love you; I adore you, and will cherish you, yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Thank YOU, Joseph, for sharing a brief glimpse of the amazing bond the two of shared. It is truly a special person, and special bond, when you can refer to her as your best friend AND spouse. I am so sorry for your loss, it is simply unimaginable. Stay strong, and don't be afraid to show your grief, we are all here for support and comfort, please don't hesitate to ask.

So sorry for your loss. Just read through 23 pages and i feel like i know you already. I am very identified with and your wife. You are so right. Its the small things that matter in life. Tonight your in my prayers and hope you are strong to remain always optimistic about God giving you thise 24 wonderful years togerher.

Your tank is stunning. I hope to have something like that one day.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. My daughter has been fighting cancer for three and a half years straight and unfortunately she is running out of time. As you say, it helps you remember what is important.

I'm so glad to see that you and your wife had so many wonderful things you loved to do together. I'll be praying for you.

Great pics! Love the sohal and school of fire fish!

Thanks

Your tank is stunning. I hope to have something like that one day.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. My daughter has been fighting cancer for three and a half years straight and unfortunately she is running out of time. As you say, it helps you remember what is important.

I'm so glad to see that you and your wife had so many wonderful things you loved to do together. I'll be praying for you.

Thank you! So sorry to hear of your daughters illness.

Back