Our 400 Gallon In Wall Natural Sun-Lit Reef"

new to reefcentral

new to reefcentral

im new here. this is the first thread I have read. I am so sorry about your wife.

I love your tank. my husband and I have a 180 g display tank and was looking into doing the solar lighting. was wondering if a weather dome would work or does it need to be like yours? is it plastic or acrylic? do you think I would get the same affect with shorter pipes? not a lot of room for long pipes.

Jesus says, "I will give you the grace to face all your challenges."

Man this sucks I was all into you sun tubes and now I feel so sad. I'm sorry about your wife and I hope shes found peace.

im new here. this is the first thread I have read. I am so sorry about your wife.

I love your tank. my husband and I have a 180 g display tank and was looking into doing the solar lighting. was wondering if a weather dome would work or does it need to be like yours? is it plastic or acrylic? do you think I would get the same affect with shorter pipes? not a lot of room for long pipes.

Thank you, not sure what a weather dome is, the domes are acrylic the shorter and less bends in the pipe the better.

Hi guys, its been 4 weeks since Kelly passed away, not a day goes by I don't think about her. I've been doing my best keeping everything going.
I make the bed everyday, wash the dishes, sweep the floor, do laundry, cook, walk the dog, mow the lawn, and oh yea been putting quite a bit of time in the reef, I'm not going to shut it down Kelly would never have wanted that.

Check in soon, Joe

I'm still so sorry, Joe. I'm glad you're doing the things Kelly would've wanted; I'm sure she's smiling down at you :) Always remember that she's always at your side and will never leave you.
It's been a week since I put my dog down, who was my best friend. I think about him all the time too, but I know he's in a better place and is in no more pain.

Hi guys, its been 4 weeks since Kelly passed away, not a day goes by I don't think about her. I've been doing my best keeping everything going.
I make the bed everyday, wash the dishes, sweep the floor, do laundry, cook, walk the dog, mow the lawn, and oh yea been putting quite a bit of time in the reef, I'm not going to shut it down Kelly would never have wanted that.

Check in soon, Joe

That is a wonderful, lovely response.

Great pics of the tank. I hope you are doing ok in this time of loss... I can only imagine the best way to honor your lovely wife is to live each day with grace, hope and peace. While I don't know you, I have seen a little bit of who you are through your tank thread and the picture of your wife in the tank when you were first setting it up says it all... the tank and her will always be connected... just like you are connected to her... always... be at peace kind sir and thank you for sharing your life with us... oh and for sharing the tank too....

Sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. Wishing you comfort and peace at this time of sorrow.

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."

Greetings from Panamá,
Carlos García

Looking at the pictures you posted, after you announced the passing of your wife, it seemed even the fish were sad...

I just read through this thread, and I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so touched by your strong love and bond for each other, and so saddened to hear of your loss Joe. My condolences to you and your families. Your tribute to your Kelly is very special, I could feel the love. I have stuck your adage "In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big" on my tank, and every time I read it I will be thinking of you both. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank-you for sharing your life with us Joe.

Laura xo

Rainbow Bridge
Weep not for me though I am gone
into that gentle night.
Grieve if you will, but not for long
upon my soul's sweet flight.
I am at peace, my souls at rest.
There is no need for tears.
For with your love I was so blessed.
For all those many years.
There is no pain, I suffer not,
The fear now all is gone.