Our 400 Gallon In Wall Natural Sun-Lit Reef"

Touching words... and so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Oh Dear

That is a terrible blow. I know how you feel. I lost my dear wife on the 22nd of January 2006. There isn't a day goes by that I don't think of her. You will never forget but you will heal some. My prayers go out to you and your family...

Neil

My condolences on your terrible loss. There are never right words at times like these that can make anything better or different. Please know that we all send our most supportive thoughts and prayers your way.

Dave.M

just went thru all 20 pages, what an emotional rollercoaster. I am and will continue to pray for you through this difficult time. I'm So incredibly sorry for your loss. In that tank resides a part of her, a part of you, and you can continue to grow that.

So sorry for your loss! My prayers are with you and your family. Its been an amazing journey following your thread.

Deeply sorry for your loss.
I think it is certain that you are in the thoughts of every member of the reefing community.

Joseph, I have followed your journey on this tank and with your wife for a very long time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I only wish peace for you and your family.

Back