Party at Nook's, Thursday, August 1st!

Laura and i will be there. Possibly bring a side dish, but i don't get off work till 6 pm and wont be out there till probably after 7. Hopefully people will still be there. Hey Dave. Can i get your address again? I forgot it since i was there last.

Nick

Sheila just informed me she would be making a layered salad and some kind of strawberry desert and my daughter is sending alone her home made chocolate pie.
I'm just planing on riding along. :thumbsup:

Laura and i will be there. Possibly bring a side dish, but i don't get off work till 6 pm and wont be out there till probably after 7. Hopefully people will still be there. Hey Dave. Can i get your address again? I forgot it since i was there last.

Nick

Party usually runs pretty late, so no worries there.

Sheila just informed me she would be making a layered salad and some kind of strawberry desert and my daughter is sending alone her home made chocolate pie.
I'm just planing on riding along. :thumbsup:

Yummy! I had a weird dream about chocolate pie the other night though...

I was eating the pie towards the outside edge and saw a small beetle or bug walk out of it, then a big wasp walked out, then I through the pie in the trash and later saw the wasp trying to help the other baby wasps out of the pie. Kind of stuck with me that day and I have no idea of the meaning of the wasps in the chocolate pie:sad2:

This couldn't be a better first time briwill. Dave's is the first tank I saw my first time, it's beautiful and a fun time as well.

Thanks, Daniel. I enjoy showing the tanks off, even if they aren't what I imagined when I started.

I was eating the pie towards the outside edge and saw a small beetle or bug walk out of it, then a big wasp walked out, then I through the pie in the trash and later saw the wasp trying to help the other baby wasps out of the pie. Kind of stuck with me that day and I have no idea of the meaning of the wasps in the chocolate pie:sad2:

Ask Nancy to bring her dream book and figure it out.

Thanks, Daniel. I enjoy showing the tanks off, even if they aren't what I imagined when I started.

What did you have in mind when you first started?

This is how I still remember your tank, even though it's not like this now, they're still amazing. :thumbsup:

Oh, this is simple. The chocolate pie represents your brain... You have wasps in your brain!

And on a side note, Nook Wings!...
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G3IgFsEEOik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jackie and I will be there. Not sure what we are bringing yet. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will have a driver this year and we are both off on Friday so this could get ugly.:uhoh3:

I'm still trying to convince the GF to go to this :)

She thinks of you guys as "those weird Reef Central guys" lol.

I didn't tell her she was wrong but I did say it would be fun ;)

So, may or may not make it to this. Would love to so I could pick your guys brains since I am REALLY close to FINALLY getting my tank going and would love some starting out advice.

I'm still trying to convince the GF to go to this :)

She thinks of you guys as "those weird Reef Central guys" lol.

I didn't tell her she was wrong but I did say it would be fun ;)

So, may or may not make it to this. Would love to so I could pick your guys brains since I am REALLY close to FINALLY getting my tank going and would love some starting out advice.

She wont regret coming,alot of other ladies are going to be there for her to talk to. It'll be a good time for sure.

My wife is always happier when there are more ladies and not just the weird reefcentral guys :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

What did you have in mind when you first started?

This is how I still remember your tank, even though it's not like this now, they're still amazing. :thumbsup:

It was just starting to grow into a mature tank at that stage. Then the unknown woes of acropora becoming calcium reactor media occurred. Nice pictures and I am glad you still have them to show what it once looked like.

Back