RD3 controller died

Having a similar issue.........controller will not power up.

Add me to the list. I have a RE-RD3-80W-10V red dragon 3 mini speedy 80w DC pump.

I messages slief directly. Hopefully I can get it repaired or replaced. Way too nice of a pump to let sit useless. Seems the controller box is the weak link. Not the pump build quality.

Add me to the list. I have a RE-RD3-80W-10V red dragon 3 mini speedy 80w DC pump.

I messages slief directly. Hopefully I can get it repaired or replaced. Way too nice of a pump to let sit useless. Seems the controller box is the weak link. Not the pump build quality.
I replied to your PM.

I have the same skimmer and controller. I powered off for a few days to administer some medication. When I power it back up, the controller just does not turn on. How do I get it fixed?

I have the same skimmer and controller. I powered off for a few days to administer some medication. When I power it back up, the controller just does not turn on. How do I get it fixed?

We offer exchange service on the controllers. Send me a PM. Let me know when the skimmer was purchased so we can determine whether it's under warranty or not. If out of warranty I will provide you an exchange price.

Back