reef club events, new to reefing

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobtothereef

Hi im located in council bluffs iowa right across the river and am looking for a club to join so i can learn more about this hobby, i am currently setting up a 120 gallon tank mostly sps partially mixed. What do i need to do to attend local club events etc, thanks.

Jim.

is linomareefs the club? and do i have to pay money to join the club? sorry have never been in a reef club and have no idea of how it works.

ya thats the club and there is a membership fee, check out the web site they have details on there

dang huskerreef thats a HUGE setup! Do you have any pics posted?

I will try to post pics of all my tanks sometime this week. I've been reworking a few things, plus I have a cyano outbreak....hence the reworking :). Look in my photo gallery here I believe there are some pics to see for now.

i just noticed you get stuff fabbed at midwest plastics, i just picked up all of my acrylic for my tank and sump from them, good bunch of guys over there.

Hey All,

There is also the Greater Iowa Reef Society www.iowareefs.com.

Most of us are in the eastern part of the state but I know there is a few members in the CB, SC areas.

Des Moines has quite a few things going on & we are having a state wide show there May 15th.

Welcome to the addicting hobby.

Alright folks, I cleaned up some of the nonsense and closed this thread. Let's all try to get along, we are all in the same hobby and should be supportive of one another.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back