Schreiba's ADA 60-F

Looks awesome, Schreiba! I love the elegance of this tank! :thumbsup:

+1 . My Setosa fell in my Acan , major burn...

As a side note, I had a Slimer fall into one of my acan colonies (in a previous tank). When I came home to find it there, I saw a bunch of white 'fluff' where they were fighting. But, when I removed the Slimer, it was fine; the acans, on the other hand, had lost 2 polyps! I was shocked, to say the least. I never thought an acro would win in a fight against an acan; Slimer's just pack a mean punch. Either way, keep them separate. :D

Lookin good!!
Thanks ange!!

your tank is so beautiful!
Thanks curlykid I appreciate it!!

One of my favorite nano's ever. Makes me consider a shallow tank next! Great Idea! Keep it up
That really means a lot to me MyOwn especially since there's so many other great nano's out there! And I definitely recommend shallow tanks they are great :)

Looks awesome, Schreiba! I love the elegance of this tank! :thumbsup:

As a side note, I had a Slimer fall into one of my acan colonies (in a previous tank). When I came home to find it there, I saw a bunch of white 'fluff' where they were fighting. But, when I removed the Slimer, it was fine; the acans, on the other hand, had lost 2 polyps! I was shocked, to say the least. I never thought an acro would win in a fight against an acan; Slimer's just pack a mean punch. Either way, keep them separate. :D
Thanks kaserpick! And yeah early on I had a couple problems where corals touched each other but I have everything secured pretty well now. The only thing now is corals growing into each other :p

I love this tank! The ADA style reef tanks all look really great.

+1 on keeping GSP isolated!
Thanks mjoyce!! And yeah I just had to pull some GSP out because it was growing along the sandbed trying to get to the next rock haha.

Lots of glass cleaning :p But seriously the nimble nano glass cleaner I have works really well and I use paper towels to clean the outside.

Does it work clearly even for corners? I use Nano-mag but it doesn't work at all for corners. How do you clean the overflow glasses?

Does it work clearly even for corners? I use Nano-mag but it doesn't work at all for corners. How do you clean the overflow glasses?

Yeah it actually does work pretty well for corners. I use a razor blade too though to clean up the corners and the algae that is close to the sand. And to clean the overflow I completely take it apart about every 4-6 weeks and use a spring washer cleaner as well as letting it soak in vinegar.

Back