Schreiba's ADA 60-F

Hi,
I've looking for similar stand, but I have not seen one that I liked from Ikea. Maybe, I've missed the one you are using. Care to tell us which of the Ikea stand/drawer or shelf you are using. Many thanks.

Hi,
I've looking for similar stand, but I have not seen one that I liked from Ikea. Maybe, I've missed the one you are using. Care to tell us which of the Ikea stand/drawer or shelf you are using. Many thanks.

It's the EXPEDIT line, they have many different size units too but mine is the square one with four shelves. I have the nylon/clothes bins that go with it too that are pretty cheap. Hope this helps!!

i was wondering how you connected your "L bars" for your lights to your stand? i'm trying to figure out how to attach my lights to my ikea stand as well

New March FTS:

LOTS of pretty obvious changes. This will be the last FTS that really resembles the others too. I plan on making some pretty big aquascaping changes soon. As you can see I have a nice SPS garden going on the right side of the tank that needs to be arranged somehow

My plans are to take the rock on the left and basically make it a little less than half as tall as it is now. Then I want to put the middle rock on the left side with the hammer in the back corner of the tank. The rock currently on the left will then be in the middle and almost look like a slab rock and I will arrange many of the SPS on this rock. I also have lots of acans that are not visible that I may put on the this rock.

My other option is to just break up that large rock on the left into many smaller pieces and arrange them somehow in the center of the tank. I think I have a pretty good idea of what I want it to look like but things never seem to work exactly how you plan.

Beautiful tank. Tagging along.
Any reason why you dropped the LEDs and went with the MH fixture?

great nano you have... i love everything about it... sps look great... well done...

Thanks Pallobi! I'm really trying to be SPS dominant and now I need to just do the rescape.

Love the tank. You've done a great job with it!

Thanks secrest, it's much appreciated!

Beautiful tank. Tagging along.
Any reason why you dropped the LEDs and went with the MH fixture?

Thanks HaKs! At the time I felt like I wasn't getting the growth I wanted in my SPS and the light spread made it challenging to place corals. Now I can grow SPS in the sand :p

Back