Selling my Aquariums for now

ducklabdad

Aquariums for Sale, Saltwater and Fresh (olive branch)
Too many life changes and issues to give them any time
I am getting out of the Aquariums for a while.

I have the following and I will try and post pictures later.
55 gallon Saltwater Reef tank with Skimmer, 2 Sumps stand and some t-5 lighting. Is currently running and is all inclusive including live Rock and Mushroom corals. Asking 400.00 All inclusive I will not sell any of it separately.

5.5 gallon self contained mini treasure chest Saltwater Aquarium. Has live rock and is up and running now. 100.00

29(approx. not exactly sure) Tall Saltwater Aquarium with live Rock, pumps and filters. 125.00

20 gallon tall Freshwater aquarium with lighting, and artificial rock and live plants and a few fish, Sitting on a wrought iron stand that will take another aquarium on top of it if you wanted. Will take 50.00

I also have a large Skimmer that is new and has never been used, including pump. Initial value was probably over 400.00 but I will take 200.00 for it. I have other assorted aquarium items as well. Call me if you want to come and see and we will make arrangements. Bill Hampton 901-229-7133. Also please call me if you are interested as I do not follow the forum and will not be checking regularly, too much going on right now.

Hey Bill, sorry you're getting out of the hobby. You've been a strong advocate for coral reefing and salt water aquaria. I'll miss (and do miss) the meetings in club member homes, and Lettie and I always enjoyed coming down to see your tanks and birds! Best wishes to you and Robin in 2014!
Jay B.

Back