Sharing my 1st reef video

mpoletti

You'll never walk alone
Premium Member
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6k25xqLmE68&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6k25xqLmE68&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

vid

vid

Mark,
nice video & the tank looks great! I can't wait to do the change out to the 300- Tim, John & yourself are the inspiration for my fetish.

Rumor has it, your tank will be featured next month on RC?

Good Job if that is the case.

regards
Tom

congrats on making it to glassbox. truly my favorite reef blog and eric is one of my favorite reefers. from an artistic point of view, the man 'get's it'! says a lot that he would put your video on his site.....

congrats on making it to glassbox. truly my favorite reef blog and eric is one of my favorite reefers. from an artistic point of view, the man 'get's it'! says a lot that he would put your video on his site.....

Thanks. I really like Eric and GB as well. RB's did a thing on it late last summer and I was equally as honored. This one was a surprise as I was given the link in another thread.

BTW, I think you should give Dennis @ H2O a call and ask him about the salt. I "heard" he is going to LA next week ;)

Nice Video :eek1:
I love sharing your pics and now this video , when people give me compliements on my tank I never forget to say " He is the one that sold me my tank" makes me feel good.

Mark if you cut every coral in your tank in half it still would be a very impressive tank.
Thanks for sharing your video.
And congrats on making it on Glass box I will have to find time to check that site out.
Keep the good stuff comming.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and thanks to all the people who stopped by today. I really enjoyed talking reefs pretty much all day :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words and thanks to all the people who stopped by today. I really enjoyed talking reefs pretty much all day :)

Sweet video and a beautiful tank, I was quite surprised when I got to my truck and saw 2 hours had passed. I'll return the favor some day when my tank gets off the garage floor and into the house.

Sweet video and a beautiful tank, I was quite surprised when I got to my truck and saw 2 hours had passed. I'll return the favor some day when my tank gets off the garage floor and into the house.

Justin, the pleasure was all mine. Like I was telling Anthony and his wife, I got to stand in front of the tank and talk reef (and personal opinions) for 6 hours yeasterday. Sometimes I just glance at the tank when walking by or when feeding the fish, but yesterday was the first time in a long time, I was to just able watch the tank. Good luck with your build. Let me know if you ever need a hand :thumbsup:

Back