Show Us Your Lionfish

I know it's not like great pic. But here is Mufasa on Pride Rock.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376609063500.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376609063500.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376609076139.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376609076139.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1
Some good looking fish on here!
Here are my Radiata and Fu Manchu.
They are with a Cockatoo Waspfish ("the sea puppy" haha) in a DSA 105.
Cheers!
Austin

Some good looking fish on here!
Here are my Radiata and Fu Manchu.
They are with a Cockatoo Waspfish ("the sea puppy" haha) in a DSA 105.
Cheers!
Austin

My cockatoo acts like a puppy too. Only had mine acouple days and he has already become a favorite.

I love your mombasa! i just ordered mine from live aquaria today, I'm pretty excited ill have pics soon!

Got yourself another nice volitan, is that a remora mext to the puffer?

that'd be a remora. other than the lion fish and the S&S puffer the rest of the fish are rescue fish. i either find them in tanks too small or they were injured and needed some serious recovery. the panther grouper was around 6" when i got him. missing his tail and was in a 10 gallon tank, the previous owner only got rid of him because he ate his clown room mates. the remora was from a lfs that has a 800g predator display, they put the remora in and a tessalatta eel literally bit him in half. he is missing from his anal fins back. he's about 13" and as big around as my forearm. i don't think these are aquarium fish at all though, i just felt sorry for him so i doctored him up. been over a year now

that'd be a remora. other than the lion fish and the S&S puffer the rest of the fish are rescue fish. i either find them in tanks too small or they were injured and needed some serious recovery. the panther grouper was around 6" when i got him. missing his tail and was in a 10 gallon tank, the previous owner only got rid of him because he ate his clown room mates. the remora was from a lfs that has a 800g predator display, they put the remora in and a tessalatta eel literally bit him in half. he is missing from his anal fins back. he's about 13" and as big around as my forearm. i don't think these are aquarium fish at all though, i just felt sorry for him so i doctored him up. been over a year now

My grandpa had a remora in his tank way back when. He said it got so mean he had to get rid of it. It was in a 55, this was when no one knew much about keeping aquariums.

I want to hear everything about the Remora! How does he get along with other fish? Food aggression, bio load, etc? Do you know which species?
Thanks!

--Howard

that'd be a remora. the remora was from a lfs that has a 800g predator display, they put the remora in and a tessalatta eel literally bit him in half. he is missing from his anal fins back. he's about 13" and as big around as my forearm. i don't think these are aquarium fish at all though, i just felt sorry for him so i doctored him up. been over a year now

Yes. One here. I want to say I am going on about a year now with mine, maybe just short of that. I would have to go back and look at my time line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Yes. Coldwater for sure! I keep my tank at 60 currently. I also have a erosa erosa in this tank, both waiting to be moved into their 100 gallon lobster tank.

Back