SPS Aquascape......please critique!

Minimalist??? Yeah right... :lol: sps frags galore. Most of us with sps don't have to willpower to say no to the latest sps temptation or new frags. :D. We hoard. :D

Speaking from a true stick head himself :lol:

Yeah, I have like 10-15 too many varieties. I guess I'll just need a bigger tank. Oh boy, counting my chickens..........:wildone:

Love the minimalistic approach...it might seem a bit empty at first but when the sps mature and grow, it will be astonishing!

I see lots of room to add more but I'm also a hoarder. :thumbsup:

You two guys should follow my example and exhibit some self control at the LFS....:reading:

Looking great mate, lots and lots of color and i love the way you've scaped the display :beer:

You two guys should follow my example and exhibit some self control at the LFS....:reading:

If everyone followed the ways of Biggles, most of the nice acros will never arrive on the shores of the British Isles... :mad2:

This made my morning LMAO!:lol:

Glad i can make you laugh bud lol but seriously its empty on that wall :rollface:.
I haven't had a tank that i did the aquascape in the beginning and leave it be:lol: oh well i changed mine 4 times already its not even a year yet..but at least this time around i been patient about adding things.

LOL! I've done some minor tweaks, mainly adding more pieces of rock and tonga to accommodate more coral. I don't anticipate changing anything as far as the main structure goes. I'm excited at this point to see it grow out. I have a few pieces in there that I'm holding and coloring up for a friend, and they are some of the bigger pieces on the left. When those come out, I'll have a smidge more room. I'll see if I can get a good DSLR pic and update this thread soon. On my phone looks good, but on my computer that pic looks like crap:lol:

Back