Tamarin Wrasse Primer.

now that just &^%(*&^(*^& me off and was also the highlight of my day ! thankyou so very much for the picture !!!!!!!!!!! man i gotta get me one of them bad boys !

naw ,really i am very happy for you and if they do appear here in the stated this year i will have me a pair for sure . i just have to get my new tank up and running as i have some real custom plans for it .

Just thought it would share a pic of my tamarin. It came from my lfs display tank. He has had him I the Dt for months now and it has been eating very well and is very happy! Couple of questions though. Is this a male or a female? And also my lfs had him listed as a black tail tamarin wrasse but I googled him and he looks like a lined tamarin wrasse?

647D448C-7B18-4097-933F-FCE22E6467FB-10749-00000FC4E5EC47BA.jpg

Just thought it would share a pic of my tamarin. It came from my lfs display tank. He has had him I the Dt for months now and it has been eating very well and is very happy! Couple of questions though. Is this a male or a female? And also my lfs had him listed as a black tail tamarin wrasse but I googled him and he looks like a lined tamarin wrasse?

Female. Male melanuri have a yellow stripe down their side.

You are correct; the species is A. lineatus. This one is female; males have a different pattern in the face (the dots form circular rings).

Here is a great Pic of the Psych head wrasse in my tank. Picture taken by Sanjay Joshi

Attachments

• Psych.jpg
    Psych.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
Very nice Stefanie:dance: say hello to Thomas for me:wavehand:...you better give the fish to me,he doesn't look happy in your big tank:lol2:
grtz Joeri

I will. But the neo's are staying with me, they are my favorite fish :rollface:

I have two copperbanded butterfly fish in the basement who nobody seems to want. I guess you're fully stocked on butterflies? :bigeyes:

Anampses Melanurus & Red Dragon

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7185_resize.jpg
    IMG_7185_resize.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8000_resize.jpg
    IMG_8000_resize.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Yep sorry...only reserving a place for a special butterfly:Chaetodon Larvatus:eek2::eek2:
Also I'm searching for a new goldflake(Xanthopunctatus) for the rest I ordered a pair of Anampses Chrysocephalus...then in a few months a want a pair of Halichoeres Rubricephalus:eek2: but they are both difficult to find in good condition
grtz Joeri
I will. But the neo's are staying with me, they are my favorite fish :rollface:

I have two copperbanded butterfly fish in the basement who nobody seems to want. I guess you're fully stocked on butterflies? :bigeyes:

Yep sorry...only reserving a place for a special butterfly:Chaetodon Larvatus:eek2::eek2:
Also I'm searching for a new goldflake(Xanthopunctatus) for the rest I ordered a pair of Anampses Chrysocephalus...then in a few months a want a pair of Halichoeres Rubricephalus:eek2: but they are both difficult to find in good condition
grtz Joeri

Yes the anampses are difficult, especially the males. I am hoping that one of my females turns male. I already have a pair of halichoeres rubricephalus.

Back