Tank Seasons Almost Here!!! Lets see those FTS!!!

I changed a few things around and i am adding another arch this week but....
IMG_6527_zps0913b38d.jpg

Franky, Jas... .quit playin, post em up! I, been trolling the forums lately and decided time to rebuild my 80ish Gallon lol.

72 bowfront, hate taking pictures of this thing with an iPhone it's impossible

photo3_zps8dfae211.jpg

photo1_zps57975095.jpg

(monti is the size of my palm+fingers extended out, getting huge)

photo2_zpsd146402f.jpg

I have fix or six sps colonies that are growing well up top, but now my brown palys are over-taking the rock...razor blade time

And who could forget my easy tank? 10 gallon freshwater vase with all live plants and cichlids :p
photo_zps37a4e9a8.jpg

I love my tank but always feel like the other ones here just blow it away...

Franky, Jas... .quit playin, post em up! I, been trolling the forums lately and decided time to rebuild my 80ish Gallon lol.

Holy crap a blast from the past. Lol look who finally resurfaced. It's about time I knew u would come back you were the original coral crack head that got me into this mess lol. Now hurry up and set up your tank already and quick playing around

lol, you knwo what motivated me most... that picture that is on your AVATAR ;). I am out of state right now or the Acrylic would be getting cut this week. I will be back in a few weeks and when i come back goal is to have it up and running before Xmas. So around Xmas get ready to do a rather large water change, and I will take your dirty water home ;) lol.

Ha ha just when I stopped doing water changes he wants my water. You trying to put me to work man. You know I'm a lazy reefer no maintenance just dosing 2 part and cleaning my skimmer cup so far so good. I think that purple monster grew like .0008 of an inch I think I can cut it now fool just for u lmao!!!! When you're ready come over I gotta trim my tank anyway bring a big Tupperware container my man lol. Glad your back (crack head)

Hahaha following my methods are we.... Well my padawan you are now a master. Go forth and spread thy wisdom!

Thanks bro, that monster is yours I'm glad its doing so well, and someday I'm just glad I can get a a piece back. That's monster has always been my crack! Lol

I like the ledge in the back Dave, with the corals on it. Is that custom?

Hi Gmate, those two ledges are from aqua mag. They sell the magnetic Rick ledges fairly cheaply. I like them for the real estate but for the life of me I can't get them to color up. Thanks for the compliments.

Awesome aquascape Mike!
Here's a cell pic from today, because my point and shoot has been lost in the sea of cortez and the new dslr requires practice and some skill.

This tank is beautiful i love the sps growing out of the caps
i have actually been considering this size tank for an upgrade

Well I have been super busy too just got to trying to get all my stuff back the way it should be and will have to grab a razor to get rid of the coraline on the front glass so I can take a FTS.

Useful_Idiot: Might I ask, what's your lighting and filtration setup? I'm considering a 150DD once we move.

My tank looks just like this, just with nothing in it. Awesome as usual Pat.

Thanks Gabe, set yours up!

This tank is beautiful i love the sps growing out of the caps
i have actually been considering this size tank for an upgrade

It's a good size I had a 40 Breeder before so I wouldn't know if another size was better.

Nice butterflys Giants4pc and the tank looks great

Here's another fts

Wow great tanks everyone, it's nice to see a lot of people from the club and area posting such beautiful tanks, very inspirational.

Hopefully we can keep it going for another month or two and then see where everyone is come the beginning of summer when tank season comes to a close.

Back