Tanks with Marco rocks

I ordered from Bulk Reef Supply in September around the 17th. Had my rock within a week. I ordered 150 lbs and its beautiful. Asked for a mix of sizes with no rubble, and that is exactly what i got. The pic below is one of the 50 lb boxes.

When you can get the exact same product elsewhere from a known retailer that is responsive and easy to deal with, I can't understand why people still try Marco.

No offense meant to him or any of his friends. If I pay you for a product, I expect shipped in a timely manner, and if not, I expect to be communicated with as to why. He does neither of those things. Fail.

100_0114.jpg

100_0115.jpg

i ordered his florida base rock from his ebay listings a few weeks ago. ordered 2 40lb boxes and both weighed in at 48lbs through ups. i received the order in about 4 - 5 days from being ordered. i know its not his famous fiji but for $1.67 a lb (not including the extra) i am very pleased, and it also shows he is still active.

He's not a crook. He just doesn't understand how important it is to communicate. I bought from him a year ago and was completely satisfied. Soon after... people started to complain about him. He shouldn't take orders, he can't fill.

He's a poor business person... not a crook. I hope he is reading these complaints... and learning from them.

Well put Kannin...but, if I am going to spend my money, and there are two companies offering the exact same product, it will go the one with the customer service.

The rocks I got were unbeleivable. The above pics do not do them justice. Bulk Reef Supply has a solid, well-earned reputation. Marco does not.

I agree that he does not sound malicious, but busy and like he does not care. Not a crook, but nowhere near acceptable customer service, either.

I would never wait as long as some have for rocks. I would have gone through my CC well before a couple of months and several emails. IMO, 3 unanswered emails from a company that has my money and has yet to deliver a product is 2 too many.

Back