The Official Pay-It-Forward (PIF) Thread

abfleck i could use a skimmer like that. my 125 is about to cycle... would you like something in return? frags?

I also have a red sea berlin skimmer (rated for 250g) with no pump all yours if you want it!

Free Red Cap frags fresh breaks when you arrive large or small your choice:beer: PM me

DragonFish, thanks again for the skimmer, it fit in my sump just fine.....after a few modifications...

Last edited:
hey how u doing tangstank ? im new to the hobby and new to this site which i heard good things about. i was wondering if u will b able to help me out with a frag or 2 for my tank plz.

Well, I'm new here, but I'm down.
I really don't have much to give, but I have some sponge bob decor from my fresh water tank. I have the pineapple, squidwards house, spongebob, squidward, sandy, and patrick. I'm diggin the vibe here, so anyone who wants it can take it. I'm in South Elgin.

I have a 3inch stick of Green slimer if anyone is interested. Pick up in Albany Park 60625
I am looking for some Pom Pom Xenia if any has any for a possible trade or for free.

Black long spinned urchin. He's about 3 inches across with spines, his body about 3/4" across. I want the healthy little bulldozer gone before I travel. He's an algae eating fool, but leaves my coraline alone.

NW Indiana location. Drop me a pm if you want him and his blue/orange bum.

Back