The Official Pay-It-Forward (PIF) Thread

Black long spinned urchin. He's about 3 inches across with spines, his body about 3/4" across. I want the healthy little bulldozer gone before I travel. He's an algae eating fool, but leaves my coraline alone.

NW Indiana location. Drop me a pm if you want him and his blue/orange bum.

I'm in NW Indiana and I'd love to take him off your hands but all I have to put him in now is an 8-gallon Biocube. I don't think he'd be too happy in there. I would think there are some urchins I might be able to keep in there, but a long-spined probably isn't one of them.

Thoughts?

abfleck i could use a skimmer like that. my 125 is about to cycle... would you like something in return? frags?

Still looking for a skimmer? If I dont here from the first in-line by the end of the week I will be offering the skimmer to you next.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2" Humu Humu trigger that I would like out of my DT by Tomorrow night. I wouldn't turn down some LPS or Zoas but nothing is necessary. I'm around all night tonight or tomorrow after 7 if you are interested.

3 Good Size Green Slimer Frags For Free... First Come First Serve- I will not deliver you must pick up...

Thanks

free 30 gal tank, stand and sump

free 30 gal tank, stand and sump

I got this tank for free from fijiblue and thought i would use it as a QT. it's too big for that. i only used it to hold some live rock with some coral on it.
no meds or copper in tank from what i can tell.

I'll try to get a pic up but in the meantime search for fijiblue post about a free tank, there is a picture on his post.

Hello,
I started a 55gal reef tank about 4-5 months ago. I have 2 clownfish, snails, goby, emrald crabs and a blue starfish. I have not added any coral or frags to my tank as of yet. I just updated to the t5 lighting and was curious if anyone had any frags they would like to give away. I'm in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Thanks,
Falon

My sump has sprung a slooow leak that I currently have repaired with some duct tape, but I would like to get something new under there by this weekend. I'm just wondering if anyone has a 10g or 2 they wouldn't mind giving away or selling cheap in downtown Chicago.

You can always have my 2" Huma Huma trigger if you want!

I got this tank for free from fijiblue and thought i would use it as a QT. it's too big for that. i only used it to hold some live rock with some coral on it.
no meds or copper in tank from what i can tell.

I'll try to get a pic up but in the meantime search for fijiblue post about a free tank, there is a picture on his post.

Thanks again!

In the spirit of PIF, I still have a bunch of enkamat available to whoever needs some for their meshmods.

Pick up in Glendale Heights.

Mike

Hi Fellows,

I have been in the hobby for less than 2 months; I already feel the urge to start giving away some of my corals.
So, I am having on a big rock numerous green buttons, of which I'm giving away few.
Well, You need to know how to frag them off the rock, I still dont know how.

Soon I'll be giving away green and blue mushrooms, and xenia as soon as they grow heads. few weeks from now.

I am also looking for someone who could spare any frag, colored other than green or brown.

Picture002.jpg

Back