The Official Pay-It-Forward (PIF) Thread

Anyone want an RBTA? I picked him up a month ago and he's doing good, I just didn't realize how big he'd get in my BC29 :)

I have a 29G that anyone is welcome to have. It has some cosmetic flaws but it holds water fine. I filled it yesterday to make sure of that. It needs a good cleaning and could still be used as a display tank. I'm guessing that someone here could probably use it for a sump or refugium. LMK I'm in Naperville; NE side.

I have a 29G that anyone is welcome to have. It has some cosmetic flaws but it holds water fine. I filled it yesterday to make sure of that. It needs a good cleaning and could still be used as a display tank. I'm guessing that someone here could probably use it for a sump or refugium. LMK I'm in Naperville; NE side.

Got an older power filter and heater (300W) that can be included if wanted; both in good working condition.

I have about half a bag of Nature's Ocean Bio-Active Reef Sand leftover sitting next to my bathroom sink from the BioCube 14 I recently set up. There's about 10 pounds of sand in the bag, still moist from the shipping solution they add. I have no use for the rest of this sand and considering taking a few more pounds of sand back out of the tank. If anyone can use the sand it's yours for the taking, either pickup or you can meet up with me at the frag swap this Saturday. Just shoot me a pm if you want it, otherwise I may just bring it with and donate it to go with the cube that's being raffled off there.

I have about half a bag of Nature's Ocean Bio-Active Reef Sand leftover sitting next to my bathroom sink from the BioCube 14 I recently set up. There's about 10 pounds of sand in the bag, still moist from the shipping solution they add. I have no use for the rest of this sand and considering taking a few more pounds of sand back out of the tank. If anyone can use the sand it's yours for the taking, either pickup or you can meet up with me at the frag swap this Saturday. Just shoot me a pm if you want it, otherwise I may just bring it with and donate it to go with the cube that's being raffled off there.

Sand on hold for Pdubss for saturday at the frag swap.

I have a seaclone 100, and a 38 gallon tank that I have no need for. I am looking for some live sand, live rock, and a couple 10 gallon tanks. I believe I will be at the swap this weekend

I have a seaclone 100, and a 38 gallon tank that I have no need for. I am looking for some live sand, live rock, and a couple 10 gallon tanks. I believe I will be at the swap this weekend

I'm not quite sure I understand... are you offering these for free in the spirit of the PIF idea or are you looking to trade for sand, rock, etc?

I have a 3 inch powder brown tang with ich that I want to give to a good home with a quarantine tank as well as a cowfish with ich. I am changing the look of my tank and need to get rid of these today. They are doing well right now. I have freshwater dipped them yesterday.

Back