The true swap...

@ Richardhmc... Well alot of the rules have been revamped for numerous reasons. So if anyone would like a frag of GSP, I wouldn't see any harm in bringing a frag (1).

I like them..... as long as they stay confined to the wall of my tank. :eek:

@ Richardhmc... Well alot of the rules have been revamped for numerous reasons. So if anyone would like a frag of GSP, I wouldn't see any harm in bringing a frag (1).

I like them..... as long as they stay confined to the wall of my tank. :eek:

yeah I got some stuck on my wall that grew out. so its literally like a flat mat

Okay guys just got home from picking up the specimen cups from DR.
I don't have sps, so this is for the guys that like Softies.
Most of the pieces were donated to me thru out the years, and they mean a lot to me, only 1 time have I ever fragged them, and they were gifts to the guys and gals that helped me with my upgrade.
Now enough of that I will be donating Green Sinulera, Candelabrum Gorgonia, Aussie Duncan, Yellow Tip Clove.
GreenSinulera.jpg

CandelabrumGorgonia.jpg

AussieDuncan.jpg

YellowTipClove.jpg

Nice pics Richie! Thank You! We have some softies guys/gals!
Remember everyone.... what you take out of your tank for the TRUE SWAP you will probably put something back in it's place!! You just have to be in it to win it!!

some stuff I'll bring
GSP
Red Cap
Regular candy cane
War coral
other lps and maybe zoas if I can frag em

all my corals are frags =P not collectables either hehe

The final #8 draft pick goes to Ego Congrats Edwin!

Draft Order
#1 jcs11236
#2 Reef Creations
#3 Piotr
#4 RKaragozler
#5 tweedy68
#6 AFernandez
#7 DgenR8
#8 Ego

The draft picks were decided to be picked in the order members registered onto the club.

The first 8 members who registered will be given the first 8 picks. Everyone else including the officers will be picked out of a hat on Swap Day.

Help needed

Help needed

Saturday evening March 12, 2011
6 pm

My Office for labeling the 100+ coral frags, setting up the jars for the AM transfer to the swap, preparing new saltwater for the swap.

Please remember to bring with you to the Swap a small cooler for coral transport and warmth.

We must protect our little friends warm.

:) Dr.Harry. do you happen to have any of that coral rx left? maybe we should have some on hand just in case anyone wants to dip before taking home.

6 pm

My Office for labeling the 100+ coral frags, setting up the jars for the AM transfer to the swap, preparing new saltwater for the swap.

Hello... I recently saw your Ad on RC for Help Needed and would like to ask....How much are you paying and is it full or part time?

Why even put this up ? :hmm4: duhh .. lol! See you @ 6 !! :beer:

:) Dr.Harry. do you happen to have any of that coral rx left? maybe we should have some on hand just in case anyone wants to dip before taking home.

Hey JCS... that's a very good idea. However, with all the member meetings we have had in the past and the importance of dipping newly accquired pieces we have spoken about at the meetings. Everyone should already have a bottle of Coral RX or some other type of predator eliminating solution at home ready for new pieces. I Know I DO!!

If anyone needs... please contact Tito.:fish1:

As the Dr. mentioned above... House Rules. Thus the reason for the jars....

REMEMBER: We WILL be inspecting corals :eek1: , those that make it, hit the tables!!! :D

See You Sunday!!

:wave:

6 pm

Just what I needed a second job... I love this hobby. LoL... I'll also see you guys @6

Back