The true swap...

Half the frag covers are written up! Ready for the frags in the AM

fragcovers.jpg

Thanks DRJayRoc, as Harry mentioned, "He's a Team Member" for stopping by and helping out tonight. :p

Seems we are all set and ready to go for tomorrow's event!! :dance: More frags will be brought in and setup tomorrow so everyone will be a SURE WINNER!!! :bigeyes:

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!! I can't wait!! :bounce3:

i had a blast!!!! picked up some great frags and a gift certificate from Dr Foster without spending a dollar!!!
i have to Thank Dr Harry, Jarret, Noel and the rest of the officers for setting this up for us!! TRUE SWAP!!!!!
have to thank Thane for opening his doors to Play.. Very grateful (wings and mozzarella sticks were great!)

i had a blast!!!! picked up some great frags and a gift certificate from Dr Foster without spending a dollar!!!
i have to Thank Dr Harry, Jarret, Noel and the rest of the officers for setting this up for us!! TRUE SWAP!!!!!
have to thank Thane for opening his doors to Play.. Very grateful (wings and mozzarella sticks were great!)

Same here Me and my brother had a fun time and could not stop laughing. And I picked up some nice SPS.... not the ones I wanted but better then I expected. Me and him would def come again.

Ps. Noel was *HILARIOUS*

I had a great time and love the frags I got. Must thank Harry, Jarret, Noel, and the rest of the officers for taking the time to set this up. See you guys at the next meeting!

Awsom time even though my spelling was bad on the the cup's Thank you Noel for that one.

As for the rest of the swap this was not a vendor fest as alot of swaps are it was a TRUE SWAP. Now with this being said next time we can all trade what we have that other ppl did not get

Back