Toronto LFS tanks poisoned

Heard of Google? Type that statement (animal right activists kill animals) into google, and you should get plenty of results, PETA members on trial for animal cruelty, etc...
Heard of manners? And no, I couldn't find anything close to animal rights activists wantonly killing animals like what happened to the fish in this thread. I'm not saying that there aren't idiots that kill animals for some ideological purpose, but those people aren't animal rights activists, they're just sick.

I really feel bad for the owners. They just opened a new store and according to them, it was promising." Then some idiot goes in and destroys their store/sales.:mad:

"œAnd for the rest of the day, the fish kept dying and there was nothing we could do. We watched our money go down the drain."

what about dumping a bunch of dechlorinator in the systems?

"œAnd for the rest of the day, the fish kept dying and there was nothing we could do. We watched our money go down the drain."

what about dumping a bunch of dechlorinator in the systems?

Sadly, at the point the chlorine has done enough damage for the fish to be showing signs that would alert any observant humans, it's too late :( The chlorine would fairly quickly destroy the gill lamilae, which would be analogous to destroying the alveoli in our lungs.

It will, but in a slow manner that would be difficult to troubleshoot. However, that slow manner also means you have no worries if you catch it promptly (within a few days).

A local store in Metro Detroit had this happen with "windex" they said. What really happened is they had a shipment come in with heavy losses, it nuked their system in a few days and instead of owning up too it...they blamed someone and filed a police report.

I dont doubt someone would do this to attack a store, but you cant negate all possibilities...

I doubt a store would file a police report to "cover" a bad shipment. Filing a fraudulent police report is a big deal. It would do them no good. Bad shipments happen, you deal with them and move on. To file a fraudulent police report would take a real special sort of stupid.

I doubt a store would file a police report to "cover" a bad shipment. Filing a fraudulent police report is a big deal. It would do them no good. Bad shipments happen, you deal with them and move on. To file a fraudulent police report would take a real special sort of stupid.

We are talking about Detroit, right? ;)

True dat. I've been in Detroit once for an unexpected, "you can't get there from here" tonight, flight cancellation. It was an "interesting" experience :eek1:

Back