well i never thought id say this but

well looks like its open house this sunday for coral liquidation.
if anyone wants to stop by let me know.
once all the corals are gone ill post some prices for the equipment split up.
the live rock will be 3bucks a LB for now and its well established rock with different colored coralin algae and some plating type too. i have it for 2-3 years, half of it is freshly cooked in a bin for 2 months in the dark and looks really clean.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15453750#post15453750 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by madadi
well looks like its open house this sunday for coral liquidation.
if anyone wants to stop by let me know.
once all the corals are gone ill post some prices for the equipment split up.
the live rock will be 3bucks a LB for now and its well established rock with different colored coralin algae and some plating type too. i have it for 2-3 years, half of it is freshly cooked in a bin for 2 months in the dark and looks really clean.

Just sell the high end coral Keep the rock, pumps and lights. My sons nano is an experment in reef abuse. His softies grow like crazy. He only does a 20% third hand waterchange once a month.

Trade in the high maintenance date for one that is low maintenance.

Bill

Hey Adrian, I broke down today & cleaned my own bulbs today (zoas were all stretched out looking for more light)! Tossed all but the 6 I have in there now. They're all used from you. I'll be hitting you up for advise on new ones soon. How long do you think those should last?

sorry to see you go (for now) Adrian :(
good luck with the sell off and hope you come back sooner rather than later...!!!

thanks for the kind words everyone. i just had the first person leave from my house and i feel like he left with a peace of my soul lol thanks for stoping by Ryan it was nice to meet you.

Nice meeting you too I post some pics of the rock for you to see. Hope all goes well for you. Good luck with the frogs.lol.

Ryan

Well, if I do get back in, this will make it harder for me to hunt down my old SPS. Sorry to see you have to do this. I know what you mean about losing a part of yourself, that is for sure. They removed all the tanks/equip that was no longer useable from my house yesterday.

thanks ostrow, i dont have it quite as bad as you did but im hurting for sure.

skunkmere most of the stuff is still here, only had two people stop by so far. most sps and all rics and yumas are still here.

Thanks a bunch adrian! For anyone interested he has some killer stuff! Best of luck to your future! Wiz ;)

thanks for stopping by Tom it was great meeting you. good luck with everything and if you need help ever let me know.

Back