What about petco

They also need better tank setup systems and suppliers tons of valueble fish have died that didn't need to because of petcos carlessness

This I do agree with...the marine land systems are not good for saltwater. Suppliers are only 5 which we can choose from and one being the main one we use...I only use 3 of the 5...I can't give them out but know that Petco does make these vendors go through many hoops and its up to the staff to take care of them.

In our last conference call our district had a very low SHRINK result. Less then 30% for our entire district. That's not bad considering what out P&P allows us to do.

I'm not defending all petcos store. And I can say that in all petcos nation wide stores only 5 have complete availability of fish...and that's from our full list that Petco dwindles down to the sales from the public. They would never bring in orange spot filefish or other animals like that that most intermediate hobbyist couldn't handle. The only thing I have seen on there of surprise was a regal angel and my store can't get them which is fine by me. I'm not even willing to lose that

I wish petsmarts just had a small saltwater section in each store with like brick and mortar type stuff some damsels some live rock and if a store got clearance maybe some coral

Also basic things like peppermint shrimp and clown fish

That's what Petco sells and any of your mom and pop stores can sell. I don't think that's a nitch Petsmart will ever cover considering petcos are being flooded into the market.

I honestly don't know. I have a lot of customers come in a praise our store and many that come out of there way for our services. Its just a matter of time weather they want to compete or not but I would say no

Plus petcos have more than that simple stuff they have angels dwarf angels tangs triggers lionfish and more at even the worst petcos witch is things I don't think they should all carry or even mostly carry they should leave those bigger fish up to actual fish stores

Pet Supplies Plus my my house does SW and they keep 1 trained person on aquaria stuff, them seem to do an ok job, tanks looks nice and fish seem healthy. Although the other day they had like weighted down bunches of iceberg lettuce in the tanks for food? I was going to say something but kept my mouth shut, why not put some nori in there, iceberg is like 99% water lol

Troll or trying to buy/sell.. Mods will catch the post padding.. It's super obvious from your threads and reply..

Troll or trying to buy/sell.. Mods will catch the post padding.. It's super obvious from your threads and reply..

I'm lost....we are talking about what the stores sell and whether or not other stores will get involved...if your talking about me...I don't care if you come to my store to look or spend $1000. I get paid the same way no matter what. Its simple advice and chatter

Back