What Color is Your Carpet? {pics please}

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14077295#post14077295 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by delphinus
Hate to say it this way but I'd love to know if those guys are long-termers or not. I tried two this year that were like that ... notice the past-tense sense of the word "tried".

Those look like exactly from a LFS on a new arrival :) I've seen most of these colours on new shipments but I have not seen any long term successes on these some of these colours especially some of the bleached specimens.

I just want to drag this up from the deep because of interest in carpets color, specifically the S. tapetum Maxi

A new pic of mine.
editedi.jpg

Yep. What Todd said.

I may be getting a purple gigantea that's about 20" in diameter soon. If I do, I'll post pics.
Anyone ever keep gigantea and haddoni in the same tank before? I did, but it was a tiny little gigantea so I don't think chemical warfare was much of an issue in that case.

I see now... a newer pic of the the green haddoni seen earlier in this thread.

I wonder what tiida's anemones look like now :)

I hope that they are still around. If they are, I am sure that the color has changed.

Yep. What Todd said.

I may be getting a purple gigantea that's about 20" in diameter soon. If I do, I'll post pics.
Anyone ever keep gigantea and haddoni in the same tank before? I did, but it was a tiny little gigantea so I don't think chemical warfare was much of an issue in that case.

I personally haven't. I know that "sugartooth" has (( at least the last time we talked" but gigs and haddonis, but not sure if they are in the same tank or not.

Looking at the dates, I don't believe that I posted pictures of my "newest" ones,

Perc8_18_9part3.jpg

Perc8_18_9part2.jpg

This picture was mainly of the clowns, but gives an idea of the color of the Haddoni.

saddlebackpair3.jpg

Pinkskunk

Pinkskunk

Thought pinkskunk may be interested in this one - gig and haddoni with clarki and percs - have had no problems whatsoever :)

picture.php

Cheers

Keith

Yep. What Todd said.

I know Rod keep all of his anemones in the same system (all different tanks but all share the same sump).

guys,

i am torn between adding a gig and not adding a gig.

I now have 3 carpets, blue, red and green, along with about 12 roses and 2 gBTAs. everything been together for 6-7 years except for the red carpet i added about 3 weeks now. i would love to add a gig in the near future after reading posts on here, but i am hesitant b/c i dont want to risk everything i have now. It's a nice dilema to have but still a dilema :D

Decent picture of my best maxi Mini carpet

Decent picture of my best maxi Mini carpet

Here it is

attachment.php

Attachments

• CarpetMaxi.jpg
    CarpetMaxi.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
Back